• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. B

Eastbourne to Warwickshire

is anyone travelling from east sussex up towards warwickshire this week and wouldnt mind a little blind dutch girl hitching a lift to her fantastic new home :) i can do about an hour and a half towards warwickshire from eastbourne if anyone can elp please get in touch :)
  2. B

eastbourne to durham

can anyone help get a pair of bunnies from eastbourne rabbit rescue to durham to their forever home, any help would be really appreciated :)
  3. B

Available Rescue: starsky and hutch ,gorgeaus boys bn in rescue 6 moths

This is starsky and hutch :love: they are 9 months old and have bn in rescue since they were 12 weeks old, both neutered and vaccinated against myxi, they are really friendly and full of mischief,;) we are located in eastbourne but a run can be arranged if the right home comes up :D:D
  4. B

Available Rescue: 15 hamsters and 12 gerbils in need of rescue places

had a call from a lady who,s being evicted from her flat, she currently has 12 gerbils and 15 hamsters that need rehoming:( she wants them gone tonight:shock: so im going over to pick them up, apparently one of the gerbils died the other day so im really worried about the welfare of these little...
  5. B

Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue facebook page

6. B

Auction in aid of Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue, partylight bunny tealight holders

We are trying to raise some much needed funds to help with our £1000 vetbill:shock: so we are auctioning off these beautiful bunny tealight holders, the auction will run untill 8pm 13th august the highest bidder wins the set please support us:D:D happy bidding:D www.eastbournerabbitrescue.org.uk
  7. B

pregnant guineapigs advice needed please

does anyone know if you can leave 2 or 3 pregnant guineapigs together will they hurt each others young, or if 1 has babies will it send the other girls into early labour
  8. B

baby hope

baby hope came to me on thursday with 35 others sadly yesterday her bottom prolapsed the vet managed to get it back in but within minutes it came back out so she had to be helped to the bridge:cry: rest in peace baby hope im so sorry my help came a little too late and i hope in the 24 hours i...
  9. B

36 piggies with mites any suggestions

ive taken in 36 longhaired piggies it appears they all possibly have mites:cry: some are as young as 3 weeks old and completley bald:cry::cry: can anyone suggest the best way to treat everyone, im waiting for my vets to call me back aswell, these poor little mites are scratching like crazy :cry...
  10. B

elderly french lop please can we have some vibes

ive taken in an elderly french lop tonight 4years old, with extremely sore eyes:cry: he,s extremely aggressive aswell, they are bleeding and pussy so we,re off to the vets tomorrow 1st thing, the lady,s excuse for getting rid of him was ive just had a baby (8weeks ago) and i dont have the time...
  11. B

Win a tin of quality street in aid of Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue

Guess how many sweets are in a 969gram tin of quality street and the person who guesses right wins the tin of sweets:D:D In aid of Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue :D 50P A GUESS;) All monies raised will help towards the vetinery care, neutering and vaccinating the bunnies that come through our...
  12. B

An appeal for hutches for possibly 5 pregnant bunnies can you help

On saturday I took in 4 bunnies as the lady was being evicted and was then told that 3 of the girls could be pregnant:cry:, then yesterday I received a call about 3 lops that lived together and the kids have got fed up with them:roll:the lady suspected she had a male and 2 females as they have...
  13. B

New arrivals and a huge thanks to jenny at crawley guineapig rescue

I received a call yesterday about 4 bunnies that someone had to get rid of because she was being evicted within 4 hours, Im in eastbourne and the lady couldnt get them to me as she was in crawley and didnt have transport:? (even tho she had a hire van to remove all her belongings) so I rang...
  14. B

20 ferrets in need of help "urgent"

Emma at Furry Friends Rescue in old coulsdon needs to find places for 20 ferrets asap otherwise they are going to be killed:cry::cry: if anyone can help please contact emma at furry friends :D
  15. B

best set up for a group of 8 piggies

can anyone please give me idea,s on the best set up for a group of 8 guineapigs, a neutered boar and 7 girls, I have them here in temporary accomadation, but so far everything ive put them in I dont feel they have enough space:(, I cant split the group either because 1 of the girls is completely...
  16. B

Removal of animals by the rspca how long,/ they cant remove yet

if the animals have bn abandoned does anyone know how long it takes for the rspca to go in and remove them, (cant go into details :oops:) but 3 animals have died already:cry:
  17. B

Available Rescue: lizzie, black english lop, in need of a home as a single bun

Lizzie, is a black english lop, 2 years old she is speyed and vaccinated, she currently lives with my mum and dad but they have said today that she is becoming unhappy and needs a home where she will be the only bunny:cry: since losing her friend willow we have been unable to bond her :cry:and...
Back