• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Mia13415619

Any diseases or issues I should be aware of this time of year?

Hello! I'm back! This years been a great year, I apologize for the inactivity. Misty is all well, thank you for everyone's kind help through last year. I was wondering if there are any diseases or potential threats going round England area this Christmas. She is vaccinated, but just being...
  2. Mia13415619

Help please!

At the moment I'm keeping my rabbit indoors at night and in an insulated shed in the day so she gets exercise. I know that its bad for her health but its so cold. The cage indoors would be what I keep her in everyday, but its just to small and I cant leave her out in the day. Do I leave her...
  3. Mia13415619

Misty!

Hey guys. Haven't posted in a while, sorry bout that. Misty is back to her usual self. She was living out in the shed day and night but now I bring her in at night and take her out for exercise in the day. She stays in a little cage but I leave the flap open so she can hop around. She seems to...
  4. Mia13415619

Pet advent calenders?

So I've saw lost of these in shops for small animals. I've got two guinea pigs, Fudge and Badge as well as misty the rabbit. I was going to get one to make it a bit fun for them but they seem really unhealthy and high sugar treats. Anybody ever used one before? Thanks :)
  5. Mia13415619

Buddy- Memories!

This is Buddy-If the photo worked! She was a beautiful rabbit and was too young to of been taken when she was. I'm going to share some memories every now and then about her. She was like a best friend to me and we had a unique bond. When I first got her about a year ago she was so shy. She...
  6. Mia13415619

I think Misty deserves a big treat!

She's been so good this week. Considering she lost the only friend she knew she has behaved so well. Especially today, She's had a poorly tummy, vaccines, a check up, and all on top of loosing Bud. She's very tired and not so hungry now, but I've posted about this and I think she's going to be...
  7. Mia13415619

Mistys return from the vets!

So I took her to the vets and explained everything. She was very helpful and agreed that cabbage was a rich food and that could of caused the toilet problem. She said that she seemed fine after examining her and then said she would be fine to proceed with vaccinations. I'm happy with the news...
  8. Mia13415619

Don't know how to upload pictures!

Misty is the pet I have now but my profile picture is Buddy who sadly passed away aged one, on Sunday. I'd like to show some pictures of misty and that but when posting a new thread I don't know how to upload the pictures. I click insert image but I don't understand what i'm supposed to do to...
  9. Mia13415619

Misty seems to be feeling better!

Won't be feeding her cabbage again. I only introduced a few very very small pieces. I'm thinking it couldn't be anything to do with feeding too many nuggets because that's dry food. She's hopping around and is very curious of everything suddenly. I'm happy to see her happy, only a few hours till...
  10. Mia13415619

Help! Misty has lost her appetite and had had diareah!

Misty had been fine yesterday, and we fed her more in the evening because she was skinny. She lost her appetite this morning and didn't bother to come say hello when she normally always does. Shes only one and shes started having diareah. She used to live with bud, who was also one but they got...
  11. Mia13415619

Pictures of the much loved & missed Buddy!

I don't think the pictures worked. I'm still learning!:lol:Can somebody explain how to do it from your files?
  12. Mia13415619

Misty-Update!

So in my previous post I mentioned how Bud, Mistys once great companion past away suddenly on Sunday night aged one. Ive decided that I'm not going to be able to move on, but I can make misty's life a whole lot happier. Thank you for all the positive support. I'm going to use this website a lot...
  13. Mia13415619

Rabbit died, Aged one, found lying outside her bed, Unsure of cause?

Sadly, my beautiful rabbit passed away sunday night. We would of sent her the vets when we found her, but we couldn't afford to send her away for an autopsy. She had always been playful. She used to live with her friend, but for some reason the other rabbit began to attack her and they were...
Back