• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Binx

Sleep Tight Binkybop

I'm devastated to say that our little Binky left us today. I took her into the vets this morning to be neutered, never in a million years did I think I'd get a call 2 hours later to au she hadn't reacted well to the anaesthetic. I knew there was a high risk, but you never think it could happen...
  2. Binx

Binky's New Friend-To-Be

Hi everyone! I introduced myself and Binx a while ago but haven't posted since, but I have been lurking! Anyways, Binky was bought as a gift for us in September and we've had the time of our lives with her! She's so much fun, she really completes our home. We both work full time and the vet when...
  3. Binx

Hello from me and Binky!

Hi everyone! My name is Shellby and I'm the very recent first time owner of a beautiful Dutch rabbit named Binky! My partner and I have recently moved into our first home together and since we've both grown up with pets all of our lives, we had a hole in our home that only a furry companion...
Back