• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. putsi

Stasis

Hugs and kisses for both of you. How is she doing now? It's stressful for both of you, indeed. Sending lots of healing vibes, I'm sure she will be herself in no time. xx
  2. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

If anyone is wondering, we have been doing good :) Day three on the medicine, and he is still taking it without a fight! His poops are bigger compared to what they've been in months, he eats LOTS of hay, he drinks like he should, and today he has been biting the cage where I, his very mean mama...
  3. putsi

Off to the vets with Sonic tomorrow, spare vibes?

Good luck, I will keep my fingers crossed for you! :wave:
  4. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

Indeed ;) but maybe it's good that he didn't have banana for months, he has a sweet tooth :lol: I cut the nana for two slices, then I sprinkle the smashed medicine between them, medicine-nana-hamburger :lol: More poop!! :wave:
  5. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

Happy to announce ... He did take his meds that were hidden to banana! It seemed like he didn't even realize there was anything in it, just wanted more :p He did poo lots of small droppings when I was sleeping, now he did almost regular size droppings :love:
  6. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

I am so, so happy that finally, after all this time we got a diagnosis! :p He was so tired when we got home, he ate hay all drugged up, forgot that he had any in his mouth so I kept petting him and talking to him to keep him awake. Vets gave him pieces of apple, and he was sooo happy that he got...
  7. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

Thank you all for those vibes :love: Here comes the update, it was a long day. So our vet thinks he has peptic ulcer, she said she believes that his previous cases of illness were caused by it. Not eating for 12hours, then suddenly back to normal, stressing so much after his vaccine, neuter...
  8. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

They suspect he has a peptic ulcer! I don't know what it's called when talking about bunnies. Good news so far, he ate a little :) woah I'm so relieved it's not bloat!!! We won't give him anymore Metacam, becaude that will just make it worse. Updating later.
  9. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

He's still digging and biting hay that "is on his way". His stomach maybe doesn't feel so hard anymore, or maybe i'm just dreaming. Our ride should arrive pretty soon.. Hopefully our vet can see him and not just some random cat/dog vet. Assistant said on the phone that she is pretty busy today...
  10. putsi

Vibes for Puttu

Puttu was neutered wednesday, last night he stopped eating, just wanted to lay on his side. He accidentally ate two small pieces of romaine when I offered them. His tummy is making gurgling noises, does it mean the stomach is still working? I feel so bad that we neutered him. I blame myself for...
  11. putsi

Dripping pee & won't eat

Hopefully there won't be anymore of these episodes! He's a little miracle, indeed it is stressful when he goes from happy bun to sad bun in no time. One thing came to my mind, he did have same little drops last year, during fur blockage/+- gas episode, vet then said there's nothing to worry...
  12. putsi

Dripping pee & won't eat

Called the vet, she is fully booked today but will give us a call asap if someone cancels their appointment. If we're not able to get him to her today, she will check him tomorrow. Or we may try to find another vet who has any idea on what to do with buns. Cleaned the litter box, and he went to...
  13. putsi

Dripping pee & won't eat

Woah. 8am and he started to eat!!!! About the dripping, it was 3 drops. Is it possible that those pee drops came out because he tried to poo? His tummy started to make those gurling noises when he started to eat. Now he did a binky! :love: He has a history with tummy problems, last fall he...
  14. putsi

Dripping pee & won't eat

Thanks for the welcoming :love: I'm going to call to our vet in the morning, hopefully this is something else than a stone. :cry:
  15. putsi

Dripping pee & won't eat

I'm totally stressed out now. We got our bunny Puttu vaccinated wednesday for RHD2, friday he was lethargic and didn't want to eat. I wiggled pellets in front of his face to annoy him and he started to eat and was ok after 30mins. Saturday he was the same again, but after an hour he was ok...
  16. putsi

Bertie.

I am so sorry. Losing a family member is always hard. Do not blame yourself, life isn't always treating us like it should. Stay strong, cherish those memories that you have. xoxo
Back