• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TanzyPan

Robins getting big .. but still my baby

He still looks like a little baby to me still but I guess that's a bunny mummy thing :lol:
  2. TanzyPan

Universal language of food

They both appear when the fridge is opened :D
  3. TanzyPan

Robin tried to bow chika wow wow my dog :( #dabbits

Looks like I have to get Robin neutered :( I've wanted to avoid it because of my anxiety not being able to cope. He'd settled down and the biting males had stopped but this week he's started to circle fergie and last night I saw him nip her back to try and hold her in place :-O
  4. TanzyPan

Mum gave me this for Robin:)

It holds four pints and stays warm for hours .. I've tested it :D I just hope he can't move it much . I'm putting it in Robins pen where he sleeps at night :)
  5. TanzyPan

Robin is almost 6 months old :)

And I love him soon much :love:
  6. TanzyPan

Mr Robin :(

I let Robin play out on the back garden while I was doing some jobs . I can see the garden from the kitchen and shout him now and again and he pops his head up or comes to the door to see if I have a treat on offer and they was no sign of him. So as you can imagine I'm panicked, burst out...
  7. TanzyPan

-2c here this morning

Robin shot out side after fergie my scottie dog this morning and it's freezing :( the grass is glittering and crunchy and Robin has ate some .. could this upset his tummy ?? Chill tummy can do with dogs
  8. TanzyPan

Somethings up with Robin. :'(

I've been away in London for 3 days and my partner and son have been looking after Robin for me . 1st two days he's been fine and eating normal and laying in his favourite spot on the coffee table with his feet hanging off. Yesterday he's not acting his normal self , won't come in the living...
  9. TanzyPan

My secret Santa :D haha

I won't be using this wrapping paper :D but seeing that Robin likes to help teeth marks might be a give away Hahaha
  10. TanzyPan

Robin is off in a car ride :(

Taking him to have his nails trimmed as I don't know what km doing. My other buns never needed it as they was outside more and they wore down. Being winter and a fussy house bunny Robin isn't bothered about going outside on a cold day :) I'm anxious that the car ride is twenty plus mins...
  11. TanzyPan

Blush .. I made a hutch tour

Feeling a bit shy about my voice as I hate being on camera but I love watching hutch tours so I thought I'd make one . https://youtu.be/X7j1ZK5mI_w Of you have any questions about Robins homes or me or him please feel free to ask :)
  12. TanzyPan

Rabbit's -- ugh always something to worry about

Remember Robin had a little wet eyes. Barely anything but I noticed , well he's been checked over by two vets. One was a general all over health check when he had his microchip and the second time when he had the Rhdv2 injection and both said his teeth a beautiful. Well he's had on and off...
  13. TanzyPan

Online abuse today :(

I have a instagram that's pretty much just rabbit stuff Photos of Robin and stuff I like or have collected that are rabbit related. Well today I got attacked by someone who thinks I'm selfish and cruel for having a single rabbit :( I've only ever kept one male at a time, he's free to come...
  14. TanzyPan

Robin is now 17 weeks old and weighs nearly 8lbs

I think he's starting to look much bigger now although he's still a little baby to me :) His father weighs nearly 25lbs For those that don't know Robin is a French lop and not a chubby bunny :D
  15. TanzyPan

Rhdv2 injection

Found a place that isn't ever so far away to take Robin to this evening but I'm so anxious :( My own vets didn't know about it , they haven't had any rabbits in with it . They would order it in for me but would charge me £100 as a special order. So I found a place via a Facebook group I...
  16. TanzyPan

Destructive Mr Robin

Is this dominat behaviour or just destruction?? :? https://www.instagram.com/p/BLle28gDmoV/ It's the only thing that he's decided to wreck and I wondered if it was because it belongs to fergie ? The predator as someone called her , who sat and watched him the whole time :roll:
  17. TanzyPan

Taking Robin for his 1st check up

And I'm really wound up with my anxiety . I'm worried it's going to be stressful for him. He's getting microchipped and while we are there I'm going to mention the second injection available and get his teeth looked at.
  18. TanzyPan

It's taken me ages to clean out Robins house today

Because Mr Robin is a pain :D nidging , throwing stuff around , sitting on my lap while I'm trying to use the dustpan and brush:D And digging his hay out the rack after I just put it back. I change his litter tray daily but have a good sweep out every few days :) Nice and tidy for a...
  19. TanzyPan

I picked Robin up and

Carried him through to the living room, and now I'm all worried I've pushed him too soon :( I popped him on the living room sofa and sat on the floor so I was eye height with him. I want him to get used to all 3 downstairs rooms . He settled for a while with his long legs out to the side...
  20. TanzyPan

Salt licks ?

Robin has one because all my other rabbits have had one in the past.. I'm just wondering do they actually need one or not? All Robins does with his is throws it about:D
Back