• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Toffs and Pebbs

Bunnies behaving differently?

I’ll let my friend know that they should get a check up! I’ve shared this thread with her so she can read all the advice so thank you very much! I’m going to lend her my rabbits digging box because my rabbits just dig in their attached run themselves [emoji2356] My friend can’t really...
  2. Toffs and Pebbs

Chicken run is similar to this: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Toffs and Pebbs

They are towards the end of the garden so not near the house but they have been there for most of their lives without behaving this way and my rabbits are probably as far away as her rabbits are and they’ve never done anything like this. The chicken run used to be for chickens before they died...
  4. Toffs and Pebbs

Here are the cute little buns! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Toffs and Pebbs

They are 6 and 7 and both of them are neutered. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Toffs and Pebbs

Hello all!! It’s been a while since I’ve posted on here but I’ve come back because I know that I can always count on you guys to help me out! So I was visiting my friend today who has a couple of lop eared rabbits who are very cute!!! (I will show a picture later, phone is being...
  7. Toffs and Pebbs

Outdoor-Indoor (Temporarily)

Well her skin is getting better and she does seem less stressed when she is inside, we have been putting them out in the run together and when they are together they look so happy, once her skin is recovered enough and fur is starting to grow back I will probably put her back outside as then...
  8. Toffs and Pebbs

Well at the moment we physically can’t make the area any bigger without buying a load of stuff, which my mum wouldn’t like to do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Toffs and Pebbs

Well she does lick it and we try to tell her not too especially because of the sudocreme and we think that because of her licking it or something else that she is losing a lot more fur around the area, there is much less fur then there was yesterday and she hasn’t caught it on anything, we think...
  10. Toffs and Pebbs

Thank you, I will talk to my mum and see what we can do to make the area she is in currently a bit bigger. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Toffs and Pebbs

Thank you! As I have mentioned just recently, at this time of year it can get quite dirty in there and the sawdust probably won’t make it any better, I might consider putting her outside towards the end of her recovery so it is on the way to healing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Toffs and Pebbs

Thank you, I do think she is quite pretty too! I am quite happy I matched the breed too! I wasn’t even sure if I had a rabbit cuddly toy from my childhood collection until I looked! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Toffs and Pebbs

Hi You guys have all said about keeping my two buns together but the only thing I’m worried about is if Pebbles and Toffee are licking it, that can’t make it any better. And I would be worried about space for both of them. I do agree that they probably are missing each other and I definitely do...
  14. Toffs and Pebbs

Thank you, I’m hoping she will recover quick too xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Toffs and Pebbs

These are some very bad pictures of some of the skin: , I am constantly checking on her and where she would be outside isn’t exactly the driest and cleanest place at this time of year so I thought that it would be nicer to keep her indoors when we can, I will try to get her out in the run as...
  16. Toffs and Pebbs

Hey guys! (If you want to skip the backstory go to paragraph 3) So today I woke up and saw that my poor Toffee has huge chunks of fur missing and some really inflamed skin with spots of blood here and there, there was fur all alongside the hutch/run and Pebbles was all ok (They were both...
  17. Toffs and Pebbs

Muddy Floor

Thanks for the offer but we do have some spare stone slabs that I recently found out about so that would help a lot! But thank you as always! We will have to ask her!! I’m sure she could share her magic with us [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Toffs and Pebbs

Muddy Floor

Yh, with our run, half of it is covered securely and the other half just lets sunlight in but when there is snow or rain, the uncovered half gets snowy or wet! Hopefully if we have a dry, hot summer it should clear up from the snowy and wet winter we have had! Also thanks for the ideas on where...
  19. Toffs and Pebbs

Muddy Floor

Ooooo thanks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Toffs and Pebbs

Muddy Floor

That sounds good if my mum doesn’t want to pay a lot for the slabs (even though we know quite a lot of DIY people) so thank you! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back