• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. A

Building a nest ten days after spaying

We had our Netherland Dwarf spayed last week. It took her a few days to recover and start eating, drinking and going to the toilet but she seems more or less back to normal now. Today, however, she started manically building a nest. Is this normal? I thought spaying was supposed to have the...
  2. A

To spay or not to spay

Hi everyone, I was wondering if I could get some advice about whether or not to get Cheddar spayed. She's about seven and a half months old now but I've been putting it off for a number of reasons. On the one hand she can be a tiny bit aggressive (growling and charging) but only when cornered...
  3. A

Vet couldn't clip nails

My 8-month old Netherland Dwarf hates being picked up so I don't do it very often but last night I needed to put her back in her hutch quickly so I did. She managed to wriggle out of my grip and in the process tore a nail. I realised this was probably because her nails are too long and I was a...
Back