• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. M

Mabel is acting strange - please help

I just went to say goodnight to Mabel and found her lying in her litter tray (she never does that). Then I opened the hutch and she hopped into her sleeping quarters (again she never does that she always goes a bit mad and wants to jump out). What could be wrong? What should I do?
  2. M

Where can I get this type of cage?

I wonder if anyone can help me. I currently have my bun in an two storey wooden hutch indoors and I am looking to replace it with a more lightweight design. I have seen this one from the US which I like but it will cost a whopping £400+!!!! (Due to shipping)...
  3. M

Leaking rabbit!!

My rabbit is very excitable at the mo. Running about madly in circles and then catapulting herself in the air! She is also humming! Its like a mmm mmm mmm sound!! She has been much more affectionate as well, lots of licking and nugding for some love! My only concern is that she keeps leaving...
  4. M

Hello fellow rabbit lovers!

I thought I'd write a formal introduction even though I have had some very helpful replies yesterday. Thanks to you all - Mabel is still under the weather but at least she is eating and not growling at me today!! I am 28 and I have always been a bunny lover. We had them as we were growing up...
  5. M

Distressed rabbit and owner, please help!

Yesterday I took my rabbit to the vets for her first check up. (She is 7 months old). I was really nervous because the last time I went to the vet was to take my dear Harley to be neutered and he didn't wake up. This was a different vet who came highly recommended, however the trip was a...
Back