• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. LagomorphLion

Trancing

From what age do rabbits find trancing stressful? I only ask as have been trying to spread the word on social media that rabbits are not relaxed in this position. I've seen a few breeders on Instagram that trance their kits (around 3-4 weeks old) but am hesitant to say anything in case I cause...
  2. LagomorphLion

Kirsty ~ May 2007 to Sunday 2nd October 2016

You know. I love you. And I know you love me too. It's only been a week since you left this world, but it feels like so much longer. You are so much more than 'just a rabbit'. There isn't a second that goes past without me thinking of you. I don't want either of us to remember each other for...
  3. LagomorphLion

Kirsty Has A Dental Abscess - Sweet Dreams Kirsty, I Love You

I'm absolutely gutted. We went to the vets yesterday for a check up on his leg and eyes but instead we've come back with an access. We are aware Kirsty has one spur and has had some problems with not eating enough hay so our vet is very used to feeling around there. As soon as she went to...
  4. LagomorphLion

Kirsty is Limping Intermittently

Hi all, I was wondering if you could give me your thoughts and some vibes please. Yesterday morning, Kirsty jumped out of his hutch (on the bottom storey like he does everyday) into his run, however as he did so the blanket he was on slipped out from underneath him, causing him to land...
  5. LagomorphLion

Parsnips

Are parsnips safe for rabbits? I've seen a lot of different answers to this question, so was wondering what you all thought - is there even a definite answer?
  6. LagomorphLion

Anaesthesia and Dentals

Hi All, I was hoping you could give me some information about GAs in general. Kirsty my 9 year old dwarf lop has a small spur on one of his molars which he has had for a few years now and has been managing with it pretty well. Our vet looks at it at least every 3 months to keep an eye on it and...
Back