• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. EyerollChamp

New bunny: meet Banana :)

So before Luna went downhill we started arranging an adoption of an 18 month old Belgian Hare. The plan was to adopt a male bunny to bond her with... But then we lost Luna :'( So we picked her up today as planned and when they're ready I will bond her with Lupin. She's enormous and beautiful...
  2. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

She was the cuddliest, most docile rabbit I ever had the supreme luck of knowing.
  3. EyerollChamp

Losing Luna :'( Update: she's gone. I'm in bits.

She's lost almost half her body weight in about 2 months, she has a UTI and she's just not right. One more week of antibiotics and if she's no better that's it. This one's gonna bruise :,( When she came to me, she was extremely aggressive. No rescues would take her. She was due to be put down...
  4. EyerollChamp

Bonding 2 pairs?

Hi! Haven't posted on here in yonks, hope everyone and everybun is good! So I have a strongly bonded m/f pair and I accidentally fell in love with another m/f bonded pair on a rescue site (oops). My buns are 100% free range and I'd want the same for the new buns if that happens. I have a large...
  5. EyerollChamp

Been guiltily absent, now need advice :( U/D bonding success!

I've not been around for ages so shouldn't even ask but I don't know what to do anymore. We lost Tanglefoot very suddenly today. I can't even believe it's happened, let alone think about what to do now. Lupin is really not himself. I can't leave him alone but don't think he'll bond to Luna and...
  6. EyerollChamp

Rest easy, Monkeypants :'( Miss you so much.

[/URL][/IMG] He was only 5 years old. This is a shock and my son will be devastated. Rest in peace sweet kitty. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  7. EyerollChamp

Help! Lupin very lethargic and not eating :( Is he cold?

The rabbits were playing outside. It's been fairly mild and they had hay, water and shelter so I wasn't too worried, but neighbours started setting off early fireworks so I tried to get them in. Tangles came straight away but Lupin didn't respond. Found him lying down behind the guinea pig run...
  8. EyerollChamp

Luna's happy <3

As some of you will remember, we rescued our lop Luna earlier this year. She was hormonal, aggressive and psychologically scarred. After being cooped up for years, my lovely oh built her a massive enclosure. We had her spayed and spent lots of time reassuring her and have had the immense...
  9. EyerollChamp

Aarrgghh no more oat hay at Timothyhay.Co. uk!! :o

I use it for bedding as it's soft and warm and they can have brekky in bed. Where else can I get it? Any ideas?? Quick, before there's mutiny! :/
  10. EyerollChamp

Aviary covering/weatherproofing advice needed

Hi all. Luna has had a grand summer in the aviary that Dann built. Unfortunately it's now slanty rain season. Tarps are keeping her dry for now but we get high winds here which will blow the aviary to pieces if it gets a hold. This means we need all-round cover to keep the wind and rain out...
  11. EyerollChamp

Another trio bonding query, sorry x

Ok, so since Luna's spay she is much more relaxed. She is always excited to see us, usually easy to pick up and handle, very affectionate and curious. We've fallen for her in a big way. Now that her hormones have diminished, we've started looking for a husbun for her. It's not been easy to find...
  12. EyerollChamp

Wozzit??? Apple piiiiieeeeeeee??? :O

BUNNY BUNDLE!!! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  13. EyerollChamp

Hay&poo-friendly hoover recommendations, please?

I've had it with my Dyson. Fair enough it gets blocked, but should I really need three different sizes of screwdriver to unblock it? When one size is the size of the ones you get in Xmas crackers? It gets blocked almost daily too. We also have an £18 cylinder jobby from Argos which oit-performs...
  14. EyerollChamp

Does this look good to feed my rabbits daily in their forage box?

I'm slightly concerned about the alfalfa as it's very rich. Just want something to pop in my bunnies' beloved forage den along with their readigrass as the Burgess ones make Tanglefoot sneeze. It's not what I would put in a mix but looks like a food deal. What do you think, bunny peeps...
  15. EyerollChamp

Ding! Lady Luna, your bunny manor awaits... VERY PIC HEAVY I AM VERY EXCITED

It's here! It's here! Only ordered it 3 weeks ago if that! Of course, for Lady Luna the carpets HAD to be red... [/URL][/IMG] "I DO NOT remember granting planning permission for this." [/URL][/IMG] "Does this even meet modern safety stand... ooh, this is ROOMY..." [/URL][/IMG] Still...
  16. EyerollChamp

Uneaten caecotrophs whodunit

For about the past week, my house buns' litter tray has contained uneaten caecotrophs each morning. As they insist on sharing a litter tray, I'm not sure who it is. They're always squished as well, but they do look kinda big which makes me suspect Tanglefoot. They both have exactly the same...
  17. EyerollChamp

Urinary incontinence after spay

So Luna has been a bit subdued since her spay yesterday (totally normal in my experience), has been eating very little though it's not at the point of syringe feeding yet, and drinking just enough. Her poo is a good size and consistency. Problem is, she keeps weeing all over herself. A LOT...
  18. EyerollChamp

Female feud :(

So, Lupin (m) and Tanglefoot (f) are my bonded free-range pair. Recently we acquired Luna, an older rescue female. Luna has a large aviary-type set-up to herself. Lupin likes Luna. Tanglefoot, I'm pretty sure, wants her dead :( she tries to bite and box her through the mesh (though not so much...
  19. EyerollChamp

Luna's spay day - so much hope and fear.

So it's time for the dreaded op. I dropped her off this morning with a packed lunch of her favourite forages, readigrass and pellets. She was very nervous and even allowed me to cuddle and fuss her before leaving her. I know it's just a spay but could I ask for some vibes, please? It's not just...
  20. EyerollChamp

Flopples!!!

They look like they're on the world's most boring rollercoaster XD [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
Back