• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. EyerollChamp

My bunnies are in rascal mode

What a great bunny room! Sure you've got enough hay there, though? ;)
  2. EyerollChamp

I have now officially adopted Bing

Congrats! So happy for you both!! <3
  3. EyerollChamp

New bunny: meet Banana :)

No she's miiiiiiiine! Well in just 48 hours her poop is almost golden and far less smelly. It's a bit too oval for my liking though. Doesn't look like double-pills but no other symptoms of Megacolon so maybe it's just the stress of moving. She's settling in well though, her binkies are AMAZING...
  4. EyerollChamp

Well I came down to total carnage today. Poo and wee everywhere, litter trays turned upside down, living room stinks. Banana is now having an explore while Lupin is indignant at being locked in a crate. I don't think Banana has had much decent hay in her diet, her poops look and smell a bit...
  5. EyerollChamp

Thanks everyone. I've missed you all xxx
  6. EyerollChamp

Lupin is not impressed so far but early days lol. I'll swap them over for a bit later so she can get some exercise and explore a bit. She's a little underweight and her claws need trimming but otherwise she seems very healthy. <3
  7. EyerollChamp

So before Luna went downhill we started arranging an adoption of an 18 month old Belgian Hare. The plan was to adopt a male bunny to bond her with... But then we lost Luna :'( So we picked her up today as planned and when they're ready I will bond her with Lupin. She's enormous and beautiful...
  8. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

Thanks Liz. She went peacefully at the vet's. We'll never forget her or how much love changed her xx
  9. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

Thank you lovely xx
  10. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

No I've been **** at keeping in touch, sorry. Hope you're well. She went peacefully and quickly at the vet's. She wasn't well and was old. Xx
  11. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

Thank you xx
  12. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

Thank you Zoobec xx
  13. EyerollChamp

R.I.P. Luna 29/10/19

She was the cuddliest, most docile rabbit I ever had the supreme luck of knowing.
  14. EyerollChamp

Losing Luna :'( Update: she's gone. I'm in bits.

Update: she's still here. Thought she was gonna go on Friday night as she was sprawled on my lap with her head under my arm for 2 hours and not moving. She rallied a little but she's still totally incontinent and constantly soaked. Still eating and poop looks good. Lupin keeps mounting her...
  15. EyerollChamp

Thanks Jane. Yeah nothing in her blood, just protein in her urine and she's incontinent. Still eating and golden poop, her teeth are fine but she's lost so much weight, is hobbling around and isn't responding to antibiotics. She's very clingy and lost all vitality. She's at least 7 1/2 which is...
  16. EyerollChamp

Bless you Mimz. I hope you and yours are all good too xxx
Back