• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Abby bun

This is Abby, Abby a four week old baby was dumped beside a busy road by some scumbag. A good hearted motorist grabbed her and took her to a rescue. She is now a happy member of our house and we think now about eight months old. She is safe in her forever home. We have no idea what she is...
  2. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

For Barney

Barney is not a rabbit, although some of his best friends were. Barney was our Pugalier who we got at eight weeks of age and he lived to be just on thirteen. A lump on his shoulder a killer and we couldn't let him suffer. He was our world and made our family complete. Our buns loved him and he...
  3. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Your favorite stretch pics

Pure indulgence here fellow bunny slaves....... Post your favorite pics of bunnies having a stretch! (this is my Alfie who had been warming himself in front of the fire)
  4. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Help need with behaviour in our unwell girl.

Hi all, a few weeks ago Gracie was lethargic and I thought we had a gut problem so raced off to the vet. She was so congested with fluid around her heart and lungs she was struggling for breath. He quickly diagnosed pulmonary oedema. He put her on a diuretic until we can get an ECG done to see...
  5. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Mmmm, Kale

Sorry have not posted for a while. My little man is 18 months old now. (a very handsome boy if I do say so) I've started growing herbs for them, they love having the fresh, living plants to nibble on.
  6. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Think you've "seen it all"?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95087758/rabbits-in-otago-ride-out-of-flood-on-woolly-sheep
  7. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Haven't been here for a bit. Update.

Hi all, Alfie is now 18 months old. (sooty fawn) He is a confident, handsome little fella who loves his food. He has a very inquisitive nature and we love watching his antics. Gracie (butterfly) is more reserved, maybe due to coming from a rescue where by five months of age we were her third...
  8. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

When timing is everything.........

Need I say more, share your perfectly timed shots.
  9. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

DISTURBING: Petition against the Tippah county MS Rabbit scramble

Do not click this link if you are easily upset. (I'm not joking) If you can do it though please sign the petition. https://www.change.org/p/mississippi-governor-please-stop-the-tippah-county-ms-fair-rabbit-scramble I don't know if this breaks any rules but I will understand if the moderators...
  10. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Gracies first time outside.

Hi all, we took Gracie outside for the first time on Sunday morning. Very timid at first but after a while she sort of worked out she was a Rabbit and began to run and leap and bink all over the place. She played outside for about an hour and had a wonderful time. She really seems to be coming...
  11. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

But dad, this is fun.............

I love them, but some days I could cook them Grrr... So I go in the bedroom to find them, I can hear them but I can't see them. Not under the bed, in the ensuite or the closet? Ah! something is moving IN the bed, they have made a hole in the bed base and are having a great time inside the...
  12. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Some photos just need to be shared.........

These two have such a beautiful bond.
  13. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

The joy of Alfies first time outside

Hi all, since we have moved to the country we have wanted Alfie and Gracie to have more space and stimulation. Today while Jacqui and I were disgussing this at the laundry door Alfie worked out how to use the cat flap. This is the result. I can only describe this first outside time as pure joy...
  14. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Stark raving bunny mad.............

Those four legged furry assassins have taken over my life! Post you bunny mad pics. (Rabbit stuff)
  15. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Gracie is now 7 months

Our little rescue lady is now 7 months, when we got her we were told to "fatten her up". She's gone from 1.3 to 1.8kg and looks wonderful. She is still nervous, maybe as she got off to a bad start with us being her third home by the age of four months. Idiots who get rabbits and then don't want...
  16. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Post your "Just Chillin" pics

I can't believe how chilled out these two can be. It's a hard life being a house bun.
  17. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

The jab.

Although plenty of out rage from pet bun owners they have (or are about to) release K5 (RHDx) Alfie and Gracie got the jab of life yesterday along with a full vet check, heart, nails clipped and teeth. Happy to report they are both in excellent health! P.S. How this for a tail!!!!!
  18. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

and the new hay basket is a hit................

What do my buns get up to during the night? Here's the party room "before and after".
  19. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Love buns

Hi all, our little rescue Gracie has settled in well. She was shy at first but now runs around the house like she has always lived here and she has gained nearly 200 grams in a month (they asked us to fatten her up a bit) I think this is the best thing we have done for our boy Alfie as he seems...
Back