• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Abby bun

Actually we think she is a "Black Havana", a Dutch breed. One thing for sure, she is so lucky to be alive.
  2. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Abby bun

This is Abby, Abby a four week old baby was dumped beside a busy road by some scumbag. A good hearted motorist grabbed her and took her to a rescue. She is now a happy member of our house and we think now about eight months old. She is safe in her forever home. We have no idea what she is...
  3. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

For Barney

Barney is not a rabbit, although some of his best friends were. Barney was our Pugalier who we got at eight weeks of age and he lived to be just on thirteen. A lump on his shoulder a killer and we couldn't let him suffer. He was our world and made our family complete. Our buns loved him and he...
  4. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Your favorite stretch pics

Pure indulgence here fellow bunny slaves....... Post your favorite pics of bunnies having a stretch! (this is my Alfie who had been warming himself in front of the fire)
  5. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Do bunnies want more petting as they get older?

Maybe over time the loose some fear (the instinctive type) and trust us more, enjoy our company more?
  6. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Together at last

Very "chilled"
  7. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Astonished

"Is that banana I smell?"
  8. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Willow has turned out to be a cuddle bun!

You should have put a "cuteness" warning on this thread *LOL*
  9. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Help need with behaviour in our unwell girl.

Hello, it's diuretic to rid her of fluid. Tonight she changed completely and enjoyed a long head and shoulder rub. Go figure?
  10. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

I have a few questions.

Rescue Rabbits are best and inside with the run of the house is best. Mine are clean and use a litter tray. They have a sleeping area and cause no trouble. You will need to learn "the bunny shuffle" *LOL* (don't step on them)
  11. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

I've been keeping a secret!

Fluff butts!
  12. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

What else should I be doing?

Sounds like you are doing great. My buns are inside as we live in the country and plenty of foxes around. She would probably benifit from have a mate, they are very social animals.
  13. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Giant Rabbit Art!

How cool!
  14. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Help need with behaviour in our unwell girl.

Hi all, a few weeks ago Gracie was lethargic and I thought we had a gut problem so raced off to the vet. She was so congested with fluid around her heart and lungs she was struggling for breath. He quickly diagnosed pulmonary oedema. He put her on a diuretic until we can get an ECG done to see...
  15. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Mmmm, Kale

Sorry have not posted for a while. My little man is 18 months old now. (a very handsome boy if I do say so) I've started growing herbs for them, they love having the fresh, living plants to nibble on.
  16. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

The Princess and the Poo

Yep, they're grubs.
  17. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Haven't been here for a bit. Update.

Gracie is the brown and white and often one ear is up and one down :-)
  18. Maddy and Alfie Nibbles

Think you've "seen it all"?

https://www.stuff.co.nz/the-press/news/95087758/rabbits-in-otago-ride-out-of-flood-on-woolly-sheep
Back