• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. ThePhillips

The bonding of Iddy and Russ - advice after first intro

Iddy is my existing house rabbit and Russ is new to us. Both female. Both spayed. Both rabbits moved outside into seperate hutches 5 weeks ago. Swapped litter trays, toys, then hutch about a week ago trying to get both used to each others scents. Meanwhile they've been in run's next to each...
  2. ThePhillips

Russ and Iddy Bonding Update - Two Females

Evening! So, Iddy (my existing neutered house bun) moved out from the house to a hutch. Russ moved in whilst her spay healed. Russ has now moved outside in a hutch next to Iddy. Meanwhile, when its been dry the buns have been out in runs next to each other, and my two legged girls have been...
  3. ThePhillips

What to clean house with to clear House Rabbits scent before bonded pair come back in

Some will be familiar with my story. Current house bun Iddy (girlie) will hopefully start bonding with Russ (turned into a girlie!) who is out in a hutch. Russ is being spayed this week so Russ will come in, Iddy will go into brand new hutch outside. When Russ' stitches are healed and its been a...
  4. ThePhillips

Damping Down Hay

I've adopted a bun, potential partner for Iddy - Russ the girl (being spayed next week) who suffers with dust allergy with her hay. Totally unrelated, different rescue centres and not living together with my bunnies I have a Guinea Pig with the same problem. I need a convenient way of giving...
  5. ThePhillips

Bonding Females

I've been away from the forum since Christmas, we took on two little sisters last year and when they were old enough they were spayed. Biddy didn't survive, she suffered Gut Stasis as she had adhesions inside and the Vet had to handle more of her gut than he would have liked and she was under...
  6. ThePhillips

Returning to Forum: New Buns: Spaying Complications and Stasis

Hello - Merry Christmas! I used to be on here many moons ago when we had bun's before babies arrived, now the baies are older we're back on track with our House Bunnies. Our buns arrived in Sept and are now 6 months old. Two sisters, Iddy and Biddy. Two Dwarf lops. I booked them in for spaying...
  7. ThePhillips

What sealant can I use for my house rabbit's HQ?

Howdy - we've not actually got our bun's yet - we're taking the time to get the place bunny proof. When I had bun's previously we had dog cages, and despite best efforts the contents of the litter tray ended up spilling out at the back and sides. So this time round I want to add some panelling...
Back