• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Lost my little Hampton today

Thank you all so much for your kind words, I will miss him terribly. Happy Hopping: Can't think of getting another animal now, I've already rehomed my 2 bunnies due to my Husband cheating on me when I was pregnant. I am a single mum to a beautiful 7mth old baby boy and Im now going through a...
  2. K

Lost my little Hampton today

My little Hampton pig chops died today after 4 long years of sheer fun with him. As you all know, I've had one hell of an awful year with my Husband doing the dirty and now this. He was an old boy though in pig years and lived life to the full. He was not too bright on friday, but still ate...
  3. K

very hard decision - my beautiful buns for rehoming

Hello everyone Ive had to make the very hard decison to give up my 2 beautiful bunnies for rehoming. I pm-d Tamsin about this last night, and she has been so helpful and extremely supportive and ok'd me to put a message on here to help me find them a loving new home. As you know I gave...
  4. K

Bracken - in remebrance of my baby.

Eve, I am so sorry to hear about Bracken, I've not been on forum for such a long time. Thinking of you. xxx
  5. K

Mango and Chutney Photos

They are so cuddly, they look adorable!! :D
  6. K

Clarrissa gone :-(

So sorry to hear about Clarrissa, we all know who much you loved her. xxx
  7. K

Our beloved Jaro has left us...

I am so sorry to hear about Jaro, what a wonderful life he shared with you and what wonderful caring owners he had. Binky free. xxx
  8. K

Mishka has gone

I am so very sorry to hear you have lost Mishka, she was a beautiful bunny and I always enjoyed seeing your pics of her, I always thought how very regal she looked in that photo you have put up. Take care, thinking of you. xxx
  9. K

Florence's (and now Beatrice's!) piglets!

OMG perfect little miniature pigs!!! How cute are they!!! :D
  10. K

My Mady

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Shes no lady is she!!! :lol: :lol: Great pics!!
  11. K

My new hamsters

OMG how cute are they!!
  12. K

Feeding time!!

OMG they are all gorgeous!!! :D
  13. K

Mikey's baby photos

AWW the one of him on the jumper is just way too cute!! :lol:
  14. K

Video!!!

Anything sets me off at the minute Phill (baby hormones!) but seeing past bunnies with music in the background does it every time!
  15. K

happened overnight

OMG poor little thing, that looks so nasty. So glad he is feeling better now god love him. xxx
  16. K

Guinea Piggies!!!

AWWW how adorable!!! :lol:
  17. K

Baby piggie

OMG how adorable!!! :D
  18. K

Video!!!

Aww that was lovely Phill, made me cry too. xxx
  19. K

Our new addition - pics added

She is truly adorable, good luck with bonding!! :D