• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. loobers25

Agria's age amnesty is back

I’ve literally just came on to report this back to base :lol:
  2. loobers25

This is the naughtiest thing a bun has ever done to me

He said he would but as he’s not electrician I don’t want Ted getting electrocuted :lol: what would you need to do? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

Unfortunately I can’t remember what pear drops are like? But potentially? What would that indicate?
  4. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

Heat definitely not, pellets he has about 10 pellets a day, potentially stress or an illness. I had to reign his pellets in because he was so obsessed he wouldn’t eat wet foods, he was always holding out but he’s a good eater now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. loobers25

This is the naughtiest thing a bun has ever done to me

And I can’t believe it’s come from our Maple. I was wrestling Ted to bed yesterday and when I finally got him in the Snoo I went to put the snoo on. Nothing. I couldn’t figure out what an earth was going on so I called my husband up to investigate. He showed me the Snoo cable had been severed...
  6. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

Or teeth. I just thought of that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

I never considered that! He is also not fussy when it comes to food and output is still good considering. Hmmm Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

Oh no :( I don’t have any incontinence but his wee is a huge amount and smells like something I am not familiar with. My suspicion is kidneys. He’s also not gained weight but lost weight if anything
  9. loobers25

Concerns about Badoodle

I have mentioned before that I have noticed Bodmin is drinking a lot of water. He is increasingly drinking more & more and now I am very concerned. I remember Jane giving me the ratio to what he should be drinking which was border line but is now over the limit. Going forward, I’m going to take...
  10. loobers25

Rabbit litter

This is what I read yesterday https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/rabbit-care-advice/rabbit-housing/bedding-and-litter/ Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. loobers25

Rabbit litter

I had a look on the rwaf and they had done useful information. I have ordered some megazorb to try as they said it is safe and also very cheap! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. loobers25

Rabbit litter

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would be a catastrophe!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. loobers25

Rabbit litter

Also are people still using fitch and if so where is cheapest to buy? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. loobers25

Rabbit litter

Would you use this...
  15. loobers25

Maples in hospital

She is home, thank you for asking :love: some lovely poops already Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. loobers25

Soft hay

Don’t think we have tried that one , is that the brand name? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. loobers25

Soft hay

I have just gone to order the buns soft hay from Timothy hay.co.uk and is sold out. Can anyone recommend a soft hay that’s not too expensive? Is meadow hay the same as Timothy hay that’s soft? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. loobers25

Maples in hospital

Still not allowed home, provisionally booked to collect her tomorrow but she is popping & eating now Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. loobers25

Maples in hospital

They said they would call me if she can come home so this isn’t good news so far :( Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. loobers25

Maples in hospital

We did blood work, full body X-ray and all that stuff last time. X-ray revealed beginning of arthritis but that’s all they could find. I think this my fault as she is heavily moulting and she’s had to put up with a crying baby for two days straight. :cry: The lady who has Bodmin in boarding is...
Back