• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. I

Having to put bunny to sleep

He's doing well today thanks. He's had some more gut stimulant and a dose of metacam and is eating fairly well. He's not quite back to his normal self but he came bouncing to the fridge for his veggies, has been for a hop in the garden and gave my baby girl a very thorough wiffle to check for...
  2. I

Thank you all! He's home and looking so much better. He's eaten hay, basil, parsley and kale and had a good groom. He's now snuggled up with his brother and looking relaxed.
  3. I

Good news! He's done a number of poos and is nibbling on some carrot and greens! I'm bringing him home this afternoon to be with his brother and we're continuing treatment at home. I discussed some of the treatment options in the links Max posted (thanks) and we're going to try some enzyme...
  4. I

Thank you! This has given me hope! I'm going to call the vet and discuss. I'll request blood tests to see if there's anything else going on.
  5. I

Thanks. He's not had any blood tests but the abdominal x-ray showed no obstruction. I should add that he's been in very good health up until Sunday night and his teeth are OK.
  6. I

Thank you, I've posted it to Health now too.
  7. I

Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some advice. Sorry for the long post! My lovely bunny who is nearly 7 suffered an episode of bloat and stasis starting Sunday night. He is prone to tummy trouble and usually just needs a dose of metacam and some of his favourite treats to get...
  8. I

Hi I'm hoping someone might be able to offer some advice. Sorry for the long post! My lovely bunny who is nearly 7 suffered an episode of bloat and stasis starting Sunday night. He is prone to tummy trouble and usually just needs a dose of metacam and some of his favourite treats to get things...
Back