• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Limit

Spending time together

Monte has come inside for today, I’ve put the temperature right down so there’s hardly a difference. I might be very cold but I love having him around my feet as I walk around and jumping on the sofa etc. I wish he could stay in all the time but this is probably as much as I can do for now. :D I...
  2. Limit

Christmas bunny!

Monte is extremely uncaring when he wants to be and he let me make him Christmassy today after he had his Christmas presents (and breakfast) :lol:
  3. Limit

Monte’s mansion setup

Finally done painting, took me all day to finish today and I was caked in paint after it all! :lol: Monte doesn’t care and enjoyed the whole day free ranging. He’s the cleanest rabbit I’ve ever owned, I don’t need to put hay in his litter boxes and he’ll still only pee and poo in them - no where...
  4. Limit

Worth the risk?

Monte has been doing well, septrin and bisolvon has kept his nose fairly clear with the odd sneezing, but it doesn’t sound thick and clogged up like before. We’re asking for an extra two weeks of both medications as it’s working but hasn’t quite knocked it on the head yet. Fingers crossed. Due...
  5. Limit

A good vet visit

Monte saw the vet yesterday, as always he's incredibly well behaved. Got straight into his carrier with no fuss and even flopped on the way there! :lol: His heart and lungs are all clear, so the snuffles is only in his nose still which I'm pleased about. He's now 6.4 kg so he's put on some...
  6. Limit

The rainbow bridge (poem)

For everyone that's had the loss of a furry friend, had to share this beautiful poem, I'm sure it's been shared before it's so lovely. By the edge of the woods, at the foot of a hill, Is a lush, green meadow where time stands still. Where the friends of man and woman do run, When their time on...
  7. Limit

To get another partner?

We've now picked Binkies ashes up, it was heart breaking and we all miss her dearly, but we're coping. I know Monte is okay as a lone bunny, he had been for 6 months when bonding needed a long break, but now that he's had Binky and suddenly gone back to no one I'm feeling bad for him. He is his...
  8. Limit

Binky crossed the bridge 18/10/17

Most know that Binky crossed the bridge on Wednesday morning at 5:30 am. We're heart broken, shocked and devastated. Going out to do Monte is the hardest part, expecting her to be at the door or running around my feet. I keep thinking I see her, or hear her. I haven't truly accepted that she's...
  9. Limit

Binky isn't acting right

I've got myself in a state, Binky was perfectly fine this morning, she ate her share of nuggets, had some greens and was her usual lively self. I then left them to do house work for about 1 and a half hours but when I came to let them out into the garden she didn't show up at the door - this was...
  10. Limit

Finally started to paint!

I've left it for so long, the wood had started to fade and everything was looking gloomy and used :oops: Decided on the beautiful cuprinol Dusky Gem for most of it and pale jasmine for the frames! Feeling quite pleased with the progress and loving the new colours :D Still have quite a lot to do...
  11. Limit

Severe weight loss

So we've had Monte for a good 4 months now and he's great, he eats everything, drinks well, poos normal. He had an accident a few weeks after we first got him and hurt his back leg but with time it's healed and he's back using it like normal. He was on metacam for 6 weeks for it whilst he was...
  12. Limit

Not giving up yet!

Today we begin another bonding session, I'm about to go and get the two of them and have them in the bathroom. They've had two weeks without any contact due to a fight (wasn't bad, only fur pulling but due to his snuffles it gave him a break). We've only ever had success in the bathroom and...
  13. Limit

Injection scab?

So Monte has had quite a large scab from when the rspca gave him his microchip - I've had him for a month or so now and it is still there, not flaking, not going down. He's completely fine with me touching it, pulling gently at it (wanted to see if it was attached or just floating there) and...
  14. Limit

Pray to thy carrot Gods!

:lol::lol:
  15. Limit

Bonding the big buns

So bonding is now back in action as Monte's leg seems to be much better and their first encounters have not been that successful, to the point where I thought I might have to contact the RSPCA for them to take him back and for us to find another male for her :( However, these bad encounters were...
  16. Limit

Photoshoot (and a vid for anyone needing a laugh!)

Some piccies of the bunnies recently, these troublesome duo are proving difficult to bond but I do love their characters :love: Posting a link below to a very amusing video of binky binkying, it's in slow mo and looks hilarious :lol...
  17. Limit

Birthday Bunny Cake!

So my birthday was a while a go now, 11th of feb, but my dad used to be a chef and did amazing cakes! He made this for me out of cake and icing, all of it is edible. Thought I'd share it as it's truly amazing :love:
  18. Limit

Limping

So I've had Monty now for almost two weeks and he's very skittish when I don't talk to him before entering his shed. I made the mistake of not talking and made him jump, he did a mad dash and managed to fall over his litter tray (the sides are not that high but in his panic he didn't pick...
  19. Limit

Hay-and-Straw.co.uk

Was about to order a new 10 kg bag from timothyhay.co.uk only to see that the quality is less due to the better stuff running out! I prefer to pay more for quality so I was wondering if anyone orders from hayandstraw.co.uk and what kind of hay their buns prefer from there? :)
  20. Limit

Binky and Monte thread

Starting this thread off with well... this picture shows the damage :lol:. In the space of half an hour, we only wanted her to go in there once for her smell to be in there! :roll:. The after math of a fabric or 'canvas' dog carrier, the only thing we could fit Monte in (bearing in mind he...
Back