• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

GBH rescue in Beckenham

Hi I just want to say that if anyone in the South East wants to adopt a bunny the GBH rescue and rehoming in Beckenham is brilliant. They are full at the moment with 40 on the waiting list so if you are looking for a bun, please think of contacting them. Kahren.
  2. K

Are there any rescue homes for house bunnies?

Hi I need to rehome my two bunnies but they are house rabbits and I couldn't bear for them to be outside after all these years. Is there such a thing as a house bunny rescue home? Thanks. Kahren
  3. K

House rabbit help please

My house rabbits sometimes wee on the laminate flooring and there are white stains which I cannot seem to get rid of. Does anyone know of a product that will restore the flooring to it's original state? Thanks in advance. Kahren
  4. K

Problem with digging in litter tray

Hi For the last couple of weeks my bunnies have started to dig in their litter tray sending litter/poos etc all over the floor. They are house rabbits and are creating a real mess. It's amazing how far they can reach!!! Any ideas why they may be doing this?
  5. K

House rabbits question

Hi Everyday I give my rabbits hay when I leave for work in the morning and when we get home it is all over the place. I have tried putting it in a shoe box and cutting a hole in the top for them to get at the hay but they just chew the box to bits. Any ideas where I can get a suitable hay...
  6. K

Help please with bunny who doesn't like cuddles

How can I get my bunny, who is about 9 months old, to stay in my arms when I try to cuddle her? I spend a lot of time stroking her to get her used to me but when I try to pick her up she makes a run for it. She is a house bunny so is used to being around us and our other bunny. Any ideas...
  7. K

Home available for small female house rabbit - Kent

My female bunny has just died and I have a home available as a friend for my male bunny. Not sure where to post this request.
  8. K

House rabbit questions?

Hi I have recently adopted a house rabbit who lived with his owner for a couple of years until she died. I did not know the lady so don't know the past set up. My questions are: - He is pooing in his litter tray but when he wees he misses the tray and wees over the side. Any ideas how can I...
Back