• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. E

Carrier for two bunnies!

Thanks guys! It's only £7.99, with no bids at the moment and only been used once! So if it stays at that price I will go for it! I had noticed that amazon said they were around 2kg, but hopefully it will just be for vet visits and with a car we should be ok! Do like the idea of the top...
  2. E

Carrier for two bunnies!

Hmmm, very similar size to the one I've seen on ebay... May just have to buy it and see! It's only money, right? :roll: Thank You! :D
  3. E

Carrier for two bunnies!

Hi guys! Looking for a carrier suitable for two dwarfish lops :lol: about 2.7kgs each I've found someone selling one of these on ebay, reasonably cheaply. Dogit/Catit Pet Voyaguer 300 - 61 x 41 x 37 cm https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0035H5EZQ/ref=twister_B0114PGUX0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1 I've...
  4. E

Runaround / Welfare Hutch Connectors

Brill, thanks very much! :)
  5. E

Thank you!! Hopefully going to be ordering the tube later... so I may be asking you questions next week when they come! If that's ok? :)
  6. E

Hey Guys.. Been looking at the connectors from runaround and welfare hutch, but tbh they seem quite expensive. And having just spent nearly £400 on vet fees :cry: I'm not sure if I can justify the price of them... Has anyone ever made there own, the old wooden welfare hutch connectors look...
  7. E

Brick Shed and Run Advice!

Sorry I realise I didn't explain very well, but the grass is straight in front of the rabbit shed, and a 16 foot rund around tube wouldn't be long enough to get to the runs on the slabs. Wouldn't be putting the little monsters on the grass... I made that mistake when we first had them! :D...
  8. E

Brick Shed and Run Advice!

Hi all, I'm new here so bear with me! :) I currently have two seperate neutered males, they grew up together but the people who had them before didn't neuter them when first possible... So as you can probably guess they fought and they were seperated. We have attempted once to re bond...
Back