• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bojangles

Rabbit Bonding Service

Can anyone recommend a rabbit bonding service in Yorkshire, Uk. I currently have 3 bunnies all spayed and neutered, I would bond myself however with work so busy at the moment I am not able to dedicate the time. Thank you
  2. Bojangles

Fiba first, any good with dental and fussy buns?

I’ve seen on Instagram a few rabbit owners are feeding their rabbits fiba first. I have one rabbit who has dental issues and one that is just not a hay eater at all! Would feeding this be any good for them? Are they fed as a treat or as an alternative to their pellets? They’re currently fed...
  3. Bojangles

Do I attempt to get him a friend?

I’m wandering if anyone could be able to offer me some advice. I currently have a 6 year old dwarf lop cross who has been on his own for 2 years. He was previously bonded with a female who sadly passed away. It was a very easy bond and he was lovely with her. I haven’t been able to bond him...
  4. Bojangles

How do I rabbit proof my run on grass?

How does everyone rabbit proof a grass run! I’ve just moved house and the bunnies have a 6ft x 6ft run! One of them loves to dig?? Anyone have any ideas? Ideally I don’t want to be digging up the grass as the house is rented
  5. Bojangles

Bojangles and Spyro

My lovely boys! Bojangles - Dwarf Lop cross - 5 years 6 months Spyro - Chocolate Dutch - 3 years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Bojangles

Disinfectant for E.C?

My outdoor rabbit has recently been moved indoors while I was treating him for stasis and surgery recovery, then he is now being treated for suspected E.C. He is recovering really well so I’m starting to clean his playhouse for his return hopefully in the next week or so. What disinfectant...
  7. Bojangles

Suspected E.C and Dental Surgery

I have a 5 year old dwarf lop who I have owned for 4 years now! He stopped eating on Saturday morning and went downhill by the evening, I took him to the emergency vet who gave him an injection to stimulate his gut and I then began syringe feeding him. He is drinking water and eating soft greens...
  8. Bojangles

What type of hay is the best to feed??

Hello, I have always fed my rabbits either meadow hay or Timothy hay, but which one would recommend?? I have a 5/6 year old lop, we have just been to the vets and he all okay, except for his back teeth a slightly long, I was told it Wasn’t anything to worry about now and that I should change...
  9. Bojangles

Mesh under rabbit run?

I’ve just built my bunnies a new 6x6 run and one of them keep digging round the sides! I want to make sure they can still eat the grass as they already have attached runs to their houses on paving slabs. What size galvanised mesh could I put on the base of the run or is there any cheaper...
  10. Bojangles

Advice needed for helping an older bunny

I have noticed over the past few months that my older rabbit bojangles, has lost a lot of weight, when I’m stroking him I can now feel is spine and feels very bony! His fur is looking less neat and he’s sleeping a lot more all the time! I’m unsure of his age as I rehomed him a few years ago but...
  11. Bojangles

Finally finished the playhouses!

Haven’t been on the forum for a very very long time! But today I finally finished the bunnies houses! Have two male rabbits, Spyro and bojangles, who are housed separately! I will be looking for female companions in the near future for them, as soon as I’m back off my holiday
  12. Bojangles

Any ointment I can use to help heal a wound

2 weeks after my lops myxo and VHD combined vaccination, he has come up with a circular scan about 1.5cm in diameter, a little further down from the injection site on his back. I was leaving it to heal, however today my other rabbit has scratched the scab off. Is there any ointment that is...
  13. Bojangles

snugggle safe heat pad or cosy pad??

Anyone ever used the microwavable snuggle safe heat pad or the scratch and newton cosy pad? Which one would you recommend, not sure which to order?
  14. Bojangles

Looking for a vet to vaccinate with Filavac in South Yorkshire

Does anyone know of any vets in south Yorkshire, preferably Doncaster area that will vaccinate with filavac? I have called around a few vets in the area and had no luck! Thanks in advance!
  15. Bojangles

made some hutch signs today!

16. Bojangles

Introducing my four!

Not sure if ive introduced my first too before, might have been last year! But meet the bunnies! Bojangles the Lop, Mavis the Angora and Spyro and Nellie The chocolate dutches! Mavis! [/URL][/IMG] Spyro [/URL][/IMG] Nellie [/URL][/IMG] Bojangles! [/URL][/IMG]
  17. Bojangles

How can I put weight on my Angora

So I've noticed when I clipped my angora that she was getting abit too thin! I remember reading that angoras need more protein or something in there diets because they produce so much wool. I've tried upping her hard feed slightly but is there any supplement or higher fat/protein feed I can give...
  18. Bojangles

New setup, what do you think??? *updated inside pics*

Just finished making two of my bunnies a new house, I've still got another one to make for my other two! Its a 4x4 playhouse and I have added a second level inside. With a 6x2 run leading to a 6x4 run at the front!! [/URL][/IMG]
  19. Bojangles

Help with waterproofing hutch

I am currently building my 4 rabbits a playhouse and run set up. However one of my rabbits is an Angora so cannot get wet! I need some ideas of what to use to cover the rabbits run and keep the dry, it would also need to be suitable for winter and summer and I'm worried that if I use tarpaulin...
  20. Bojangles

Meet my new Angora and lop bunnies!

Hey, I ised to be on this forum a lot when I was younger when I had a few rabbits, and I forgot my password for my old account, so I've mad a new one! I've recently this year got two more bunnies after, so meet my lop, Bojangles and my English Angora, Mabel! I've only recently bonded them but...
Back