• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Bojangles

Rabbit Bonding Service

Can anyone recommend a rabbit bonding service in Yorkshire, Uk. I currently have 3 bunnies all spayed and neutered, I would bond myself however with work so busy at the moment I am not able to dedicate the time. Thank you
  2. Bojangles

Run recommendations/DIY tips/question

I made my own runs using run panels I bought on eBay I made a 6ft x 6ft run and cost me £94 including delivery, the service is great and I’ve just ordered 4 more run panels and they made them a custom size for me so that I can extend the run I have now.
  3. Bojangles

Fiba first, any good with dental and fussy buns?

I get their hay from haybox and I’ve tried both the meadow and Timothy hay, I’ve tried all the hays in pets at home aswell! Running out of options with them now 😩
  4. Bojangles

Fiba first, any good with dental and fussy buns?

I’ve seen on Instagram a few rabbit owners are feeding their rabbits fiba first. I have one rabbit who has dental issues and one that is just not a hay eater at all! Would feeding this be any good for them? Are they fed as a treat or as an alternative to their pellets? They’re currently fed...
  5. Bojangles

Do I attempt to get him a friend?

Thank you for all your replies! I’m going to keep my eye out for a lovely senior female! At the vets with Bojangles in the morning so will see how his health is coming on
  6. Bojangles

Do I attempt to get him a friend?

I’m wandering if anyone could be able to offer me some advice. I currently have a 6 year old dwarf lop cross who has been on his own for 2 years. He was previously bonded with a female who sadly passed away. It was a very easy bond and he was lovely with her. I haven’t been able to bond him...
  7. Bojangles

How do I rabbit proof my run on grass?

How does everyone rabbit proof a grass run! I’ve just moved house and the bunnies have a 6ft x 6ft run! One of them loves to dig?? Anyone have any ideas? Ideally I don’t want to be digging up the grass as the house is rented
  8. Bojangles

Suspected E.C and Dental Surgery

Sorry for another E.C related question out of the 10 rabbits I’ve owned, this is a first time I have come across, so I have don’t know a lot about it! Bojangles has come on fantastic over the last 3 weeks, he’s back to eating (he’s got so heavy 😂) and he’s been going outside on the grass for a...
  9. Bojangles

Disinfectant for E.C?

Thank you! Can I use any house hold bleach at 10% and 90% water?
  10. Bojangles

Bojangles and Spyro

My lovely boys! Bojangles - Dwarf Lop cross - 5 years 6 months Spyro - Chocolate Dutch - 3 years Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Bojangles

Disinfectant for E.C?

My outdoor rabbit has recently been moved indoors while I was treating him for stasis and surgery recovery, then he is now being treated for suspected E.C. He is recovering really well so I’m starting to clean his playhouse for his return hopefully in the next week or so. What disinfectant...
  12. Bojangles

Thank you everyone! He’s making really good improvements! I’ve stopped syringe feeding him as he can’t get enough of his hay at the moment! So I’ve been out and bought loads of different hays for him! He’s sat in his pen with a big buffet of hay going on 😂😂 His head tilt has also improved...
  13. Bojangles

Thank you I’ve requested to join the group
  14. Bojangles

Thank you both! Little update today! We’ve made some progress and he’s back to eating his pellets and hay which I’m so happy about! Still a little head tilt but started back in the Panacur today so hopefully I see more progress
  15. Bojangles

I have a 5 year old dwarf lop who I have owned for 4 years now! He stopped eating on Saturday morning and went downhill by the evening, I took him to the emergency vet who gave him an injection to stimulate his gut and I then began syringe feeding him. He is drinking water and eating soft greens...
  16. Bojangles

What type of hay is the best to feed??

Thank you, I order my hay from haybox so I might order some Timothy hay this month and try him with that and see which one he prefers! His run is attached to his house on paving so I will try get him out into the other run on the grass more days when I’m at home. Thank you, hopefully they’ll be...
  17. Bojangles

What type of hay is the best to feed??

Hello, I have always fed my rabbits either meadow hay or Timothy hay, but which one would recommend?? I have a 5/6 year old lop, we have just been to the vets and he all okay, except for his back teeth a slightly long, I was told it Wasn’t anything to worry about now and that I should change...
  18. Bojangles

Mesh under rabbit run?

I’ve just built my bunnies a new 6x6 run and one of them keep digging round the sides! I want to make sure they can still eat the grass as they already have attached runs to their houses on paving slabs. What size galvanised mesh could I put on the base of the run or is there any cheaper...
  19. Bojangles

Advice needed for helping an older bunny

Yeah he’s been to the vets and his teeth are all okay!! He’s drinking and eating all his food just seem to have lost a lot of weight the last two months! The vets did reckon he could be older than what we thought as when i rehomed him they didn’t really have a clue on his age tbh!
  20. Bojangles

Advice needed for helping an older bunny

I have noticed over the past few months that my older rabbit bojangles, has lost a lot of weight, when I’m stroking him I can now feel is spine and feels very bony! His fur is looking less neat and he’s sleeping a lot more all the time! I’m unsure of his age as I rehomed him a few years ago but...
Back