• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Bitumen paint

Ok thank both you any make in particular with the wood stain
  2. C

Bitumen paint

Hi I wanted to paint the floor of my hutches as I was told bitumen is good for protecting the wood from urine. I just wanted to check do I need to get a special one or can I just go to b & q and get one from there. Many thanks Emma
  3. C

Apple tree

Thank you both for getting back to me. Il see how they get on with them ��
  4. C

Apple tree

Hi a friend of mine had a couple of apple trees which he has cut down in to lots of stumps. I have heard you can give rabbits sticks from apple trees to naw/ eat but I just wanted to double check that these stumps will be safe to put in for the buns so if they do have a nibble it won't harm...
  5. C

Fur stuck in mouth

Yes very aware they are all done but my 2 new babies which are being done the end of the month. I believe there is another nastie they have or are about to realise in Australia I think it's called k5 or something like that. Many thanks emma
  6. C

Fur stuck in mouth

Thank you both for replying il will look into getting her spayed as that sounds the best. Many Thanks Emma
  7. C

Fur stuck in mouth

Hi my mini lop doe has been fur pulling she built a nest last month and pulled fur she isn't pregnant she isn't for breeding. She started to pull her fur again tonight iv just been out to feed my buns she had a big lump of fur sticking out her mouth I went to pull it out and a great big lump...
  8. C

Dodson and horral raspberry leaf

Thank you both for taking the time to reply.
  9. C

Dodson and horral raspberry leaf

Hi Dodson and horral do a raspberry leaf for horses is this product safe to give to your rabbits can they have a little everyday or just as a treat. Many thanks
  10. C

New vaccination for VHD 2

Had my 3 buns done on Saturday with another vet as mine didn't have it in then had a phone call on Monday from my vet to say they had it in now and it was £10.00 cheaper each bun than what I had already paid with the other vet😠. But at least they are all protected now. Ashford Kent area
  11. C

Hutches

Just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to reply. One more question i have seen a hutch that im looking for from a company called the rabbit hutch warehouse based in Lancashire they have a 4 tier quad hutch 5ft has anyone used these before can they recomend them. Many Thanks Emma
  12. C

Hutches

Thank you
  13. C

Hutches

Hi thanks for replying i have alreay looked at boyles but not the others so il have a look. i didnt realise i posted in wrong chat can anyone move me to rabbit chat instead please. Thank you
  14. C

Hutches

Hi everyone Dont know if anyone can help i live in Ashford kent. The lady who i purchased my new rex bun from had some lovely hutches i asked her where she got them from and she told me a man makes them for her i went on internet got his details and gave him a call he told me for a block of 4...
  15. C

advice needed please

Thank you both for taking the time to reply. I had thought about adopting but i was after a sertain breed and colour and had been looking on some bunny rescue sites near me. I think i will get my male neutered to settle him down and when i get the other 2 femals get them spay later in the year...
  16. C

advice needed please

Hi Sorry for all the questions any advice will be appreciated. I have a male netherland dwarf who will be 1 year old in april. I am looking to get 2 more rabbits possibly female they will all be in seperate hutches but i was thinking about trying to possibly bond them when spay and neutered. I...
Back