• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TheThreeB's

Today's grooming session.

Here's beautiful Buffy getting some pampering :) https://i.imgur.com/MOLMQUg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CqTpQyK.jpg I did have to cut out some matts, with all the best will in the world it's a big job. Fortunately she sits perfectly still and seems to enjoy the attention! x
  2. TheThreeB's

Rabbits who 'sulk'.

....does anyone else have one? :) Buffy is chief sulker here! I've no idea why she does it, maybe her and Theo fall out or it's the bunny equivalent of pmt! I have no idea. Usually it's a stampede to see who can get to the food quickest, but every few weeks she has these 'moods'. She will sit...
  3. TheThreeB's

Making a large run more fun.

Hi all, For a long time now our trio have had a huge run (12ftx6ft & 3ft high) but not very much in it! We've put their old hutch inside, left open, which they like to sit on top of and a few boxes and chew toys. I don't have a huge budget, but I'm sure there's more that could be done. Any...
  4. TheThreeB's

My Girls

Hi all, Here's a couple of pics of my newest additions Willow & Meadow, enjoying the sunshine. If you look carefully you can also see little Loki the other side. They are growing up fast and have very different personalities, I can tell the difference now without any need for food colouring...
  5. TheThreeB's

Outdoors on mild days?

Hi all, Is it ok for indoor rabbits to spend a few hours outside on milder days? Our former outdoor rabbit is now bonded to our indoor rabbit (so inside for now) but is causing chaos!! She's evil, she bites and is intent on destroying everything. Obviously it's to be expected to an extent...
  6. TheThreeB's

Not an indoor rabbit...

Hi all, Quick back story.. Way back, Dottie started off as a house rabbit when we rescued her and was a right pain tbh and chewed holes in the carpet. We got her spayed, bonded with Ziggy and moved to a huge area outside. However we recently lost Ziggy, so bonded her with our indoor rabbit...
  7. TheThreeB's

Vaccination & Bonding

Hi all, We are on day 2 of bonding Dottie and Spud and I've remembered that Dottie has her Rhd2 tomorrow. Could moving them now affect the bonding process? Would you go as planned or reschedule? I had considered leaving 3 weeks from the Combi jab (tomorrow will be 2 weeks), but it will mean...
  8. TheThreeB's

We're an hour in .... Success!

..to bonding Spud and Dottie (recently bereaved when Ziggy passed). I would say the early signs are good :). There's been no aggression and Spud is hopping over to her in a friendly way, with a few humping attempts. However, Dottie is having none of it. Every time he hops over, she runs away...
  9. TheThreeB's

We lost Ziggy.

I can't believe it! I beginning to think I'm incapable of keeping rabbits alive. I've barely come to terms with losing Skye and Thor. Ziggy was 6. He'd been great and the first sign anything was up was when he didn't run for his tea last night and instead sat in the corner. We were going to...
  10. TheThreeB's

Ugh Fitch

Hi all, So, I love Fitch bedding, but it's becoming frustrating. The 20kg bales are out of stock again and it costs £8 more to buy two 10kg bales! I wish I'd stocked up when I had the chance, it never used to be this difficult to get hold of. They seem to be pushing the 4kg multi packs, but...
  11. TheThreeB's

I know the answer but....

Hi all, Overnight my cute fluffy little girls have turned into devil's :shock: We're around a month away from being able to spay them (6 months, right?). I'm guessing hormones have kicked in! I was giving them some fuss as always this morning and one of them lashed out and made a deep...
  12. TheThreeB's

I've been keeping a secret!

Well.. Two actually! :D https://i.imgur.com/IQFED25.jpg Meet Willow and Meadow :love: These girls are four month old sisters and although I didn't rescue them myself, they were rescued by a lovely lady, who then sought homes for them. She had been looking for a friend for her boy and ended...
  13. TheThreeB's

More neuter vibes please (change of date)

Hi all, I didn't expect to be going through this again so soon, but Spud needs a dental, so he's being neutered at the same time. Originally it was Tuesday, but the vet had to re-schedule. This little guy is my dd's baby, who lives in her bedroom, it's going to be a long day! Any vibes much...
  14. TheThreeB's

Neuter vibes for my tiny dude, please.

Hi all Have dropped little Loki off this morning. I feel evil putting him through it, but I want to bond him. Any vibes appreciated, thank you x
  15. TheThreeB's

Could this work?

Hi all, I've seen a beautiful doe in rescue who is already spayed and vaccinated and ready for a new home. I have the space and a lovely single boy who could do with some company. The only snag, he's not neutered - yet! Might a rescue consider us? Our boy is getting done imminently and in...
  16. TheThreeB's

Any mats or rugs?

Hi all, Has anyone found any mats or rugs that work well in their indoor bunny set ups? They don't need to be waterproof as such, as they are reliable with their trays, but ideally they could be washed in the washing machine. Essentially I want to protect areas of the carpet and make the...
  17. TheThreeB's

Why does he nip me?

Hi all, I have two buns living in my bedroom, Blossom and Jester and for the most part (apart from the mess lol) things are good. There's just one issue, when I get in bed at night, Jester will always jump up to see me, I'm fine with this, but I'm not fine with him nipping me! He comes over...
  18. TheThreeB's

What now?

Hi all, I can't help but worry about Loki on his own outside, after Thor sadly passed. The two of them weren't 'bonded', but did share a divided shed and I believe benefited from having each other there. They would often be sat together either side of the divide. Loki is behaving normally...
  19. TheThreeB's

Thor's not himself - U/D 6/10 He didn't make it (Some upsetting content)

Hi all, Thor had left some of last nights pellets, which he never does and only ate a few of today's before stopping and moving away. I decided to tempt him with some raspberries and broccoli which again he tucked into quite enthusiastically before moving away again. I thought maybe one...
  20. TheThreeB's

Do they get anything out of it?

Hi all, We have two boys, Loki and Thor, who share a divided shed and divided run, as they are both unneutered. They are around 3 and 4 years old and we've had them for almost a year. They seem content and are happy to sit alongside each other. I'm wondering if it's worth getting them...
Back