• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. TheThreeB's

A Prickly Roadblock

Oh wow, great photo, love the quizzical expression :) I very often see one in our garden, it's spooked me out on a few nighttimes when it's gone running across the garden x
  2. TheThreeB's

Bunny friendly garden for indoor buns

Hi :wave: Welcome to the forum :) (Not my area, sorry) x
  3. TheThreeB's

luna’s claw came off??

Is she acting like her normal self otherwise today? Our Blossom has randomly lost around 4 claws now on separate occasions. Only once did we see a tiny bit of blood on the carpet so think she must have caught it on something. The other times I've just found them on the floor. She's never...
  4. TheThreeB's

Making a large run more fun.

Thank you both :) I've been looking at outdoor cat trees, as I'd definitely like to create some height in there. I can't justify buying one though, so I'm thinking of making something. I'm lucky I have an endless supply of boxes at work, jayne :). The thing is I want to be able to leave...
  5. TheThreeB's

Bunny is now at peace

I'm so very sorry for your loss xx
  6. TheThreeB's

There's something seriously wrong with Benji....He's gone.

I'm so very sorry for your loss :( x
  7. TheThreeB's

Roofing suggestions?

:thumb: x
  8. TheThreeB's

Roofing suggestions?

Hi :wave: What kind of puppy pens are they? We have some for indoor use, but i wouldn't trust them to be secure or stable enough for unsupervised use outside. For one of our wooden outdoor runs we did make some roof panels from large wood panels which we covered with felt, but they did block...
  9. TheThreeB's

Unintentional Tongue Shot

Aw, so beautiful :love: Great shots! :) x
  10. TheThreeB's

Today's grooming session.

Thanks bunnytoes :) Wow tlc, has it really been that long! :love: x
  11. TheThreeB's

How can I cut down on my Rabbit Waste? - U?Date 08.04

I can't really add anything in the way of solutions. Just to say with 12 buns we generate lots of waste. I usually wait till ive got around 10 bags and then do a tip run. Luckily its only just down the road and I have a run around car that i dont mind getting messy. It's a constant battle...
  12. TheThreeB's

How Do You Cope With The Worry After Losing Rabbits?

Great news that you've found 2 buns, I hope your home check goes well :) The Kendal hutch was the very first one we had (mentioned up thread), we did eventually go bigger, but with your other run and tunnel plan, hopefully it will be just the job. You've probably read that the hutch part can...
  13. TheThreeB's

Destructive bunny tips!!

Yeah, I've had indoor buns that are good as gold and some hell bent on destruction! I'm always trying to find ways to protect areas they start showing an interest in, usually with single carpet tiles or pieces of cage (we have 2 panels either side of the door as we have a door chewer too)...
  14. TheThreeB's

How Do You Cope With The Worry After Losing Rabbits?

I'm so pleased that you've found a way forward with things :) Hope today's visit goes/has gone well! The Pets at Home bun sounds cute, was he neutered? I think often they give people a voucher to have it done afterwards. I find that you usually just 'know' if it's meant to be or not. I...
  15. TheThreeB's

Rabbits who 'sulk'.

These are great, thanks everyone :) x
  16. TheThreeB's

Thank you :) I'm lucky she's so tolerant as most of my other rabbits wouldn't sit still long enough! She really is an amazing rabbit and as your quite new Lisa you wont know how horribly neglected she was by her previous owner. Her fur was so dirty and matted and her back end was one massive...
  17. TheThreeB's

Making a large run more fun.

Thanks both :). Some great ideas, I like that too Zoobec, might make it a summer project! x
  18. TheThreeB's

Here's beautiful Buffy getting some pampering :) https://i.imgur.com/MOLMQUg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/CqTpQyK.jpg I did have to cut out some matts, with all the best will in the world it's a big job. Fortunately she sits perfectly still and seems to enjoy the attention! x
  19. TheThreeB's

Rabbits who 'sulk'.

....does anyone else have one? :) Buffy is chief sulker here! I've no idea why she does it, maybe her and Theo fall out or it's the bunny equivalent of pmt! I have no idea. Usually it's a stampede to see who can get to the food quickest, but every few weeks she has these 'moods'. She will sit...
Back