• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. D

Failed bonding?

Hi xx i have two pairs of bonded rabbits x who have lived great together for 2yrs recently my two female's started fighting x had them checked at vets turned out the one has a ulcer on her eye x I now have both pairs separated but the females r still fight in through the bars x will i have to...
  2. D

Help!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

N touch noses xx Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. D

Help!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

Can u keep them separate but so they can all see each other Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. D

Bondin two pairs

Thku Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  5. D

Bondin two pairs

I'm currently bondin two pairs x everything goin fine all living together eatin grooming but every now and again the male from one pair bunts the other pair when they come near him is this a dominant thing x any advice would be great Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. D

Bondin two pairs

I am currently tryin to Bond two pairs all seems fine all living together grooming n eatin x but the male from the one pair will bunt the other pair when they get near him x is this a dominant thing? Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Back