• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Blue34

I can see the stitch thread after neutering?

Blue got neutered a week ago he has had his post op check up all is good and well. However I had a look today and there is two threads sticking out/ I actually thought it was hay at first. Is this normal do they just come out or do I need to be alarmed? Sent from my B1-830 using Tapatalk
  2. Blue34

Neuter Post-op Care

Just looking for a bit of reassurance. Blue had his castration on Friday, it went really well he woke up well, eating and drinking immediately. He came home around 3pm bit dazed. But by the night seemed back to his usual self. He is on cage rest but I have been letting him out for supervised...
  3. Blue34

Hi all

Hi I am new to the forum but have been reading for a while. I grew up with rabbits as a child and fell in love with them! Now I share my home with my bun Blue, he is 6 months old so still a baby and has been with me for about 3months. He is a free reign house rabbit (half netherland half lop...
Back