• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Ashleigh

He may not be a bunny but Happy Birthday Harley!

Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful 50% Ragdoll, 50% Persian cat Harley! 🎆🎁🎈🎂💖 Harley was only 6 weeks when we met for the first time but he was so affectionate which was surprising for a kitten so young, we bonded instantly. He's often my comfort when I'm sad, he won't leave my side when I'm...
  2. Ashleigh

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

Hopefully some of you will remember me! 😂 I have now moved into my new home (mine & my husband's first owned house) and Snow Cloud has a friend! 😍 This is Toffee 😍 and Snow Cloud is still a happy and healthy bunny! 😍 Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  3. Ashleigh

My kitty Harley

I know he's not a rabbit but he is everything to me. Its been amazing watching him develop and change. Here are two photos of Harley. In the first photo he is just three weeks old In the second photo, a recent photo, he is 8 months old. 😍 Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  4. Ashleigh

Snow Cloud first photos in 2017

I realise I haven't posted any photos of Snow Cloud for a while so here are his first lot of photos for 2017 😍 Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  5. Ashleigh

Happy birthday Snow Cloud

I can't believe Snow Cloud is one years old. We brought him home when he was just 10 weeks and looked like a pom pom 😂 He has grown and changed and we love him so much. Happy birthday our fluffy prince <3 Baby Snow Cloud Grown up Snow Cloud Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using...
  6. Ashleigh

I would usually be able to advise him myself but I am way too tired to functuion.

Heya, Sorry I haven't been on Rabbits United in a few weeks. Can I have a little advice please because I'm so tried I can't really think straight lol. My friend has recently found a love for rabbits and he currently has three rabbits (all in seprate cages whilst they are still bonding) two of...
  7. Ashleigh

Snow Cloud: My Naughty Little Fluffball

Look Mummy I managed to get on top of the sofa! Mummy you have two many cats, you don't need this one Fine! Well if were keeping this one you can't take a photo of the kitten unless I'm in the photo too! Look Mummy, I'm a human! Selfie time! Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F...
  8. Ashleigh

Snow Cloud Eat Catnip!

Caught my naughty bunny eating catnip, I don't know where he got it from but I'm assuming one of my naughty kitties got into the cupboard again and helped themselves to catnip and then left the rest of the packet and Snow Cloud found it 😂 Also just a quick update Pepsi has healed really well...
  9. Ashleigh

Fluffy Update (warning, one update is slightly upsetting)

I usually always post on here about my stunning bunny Snow Cloud and my cats, however I haven't been on here for a while so wanted to give an update on my gorgeous baby cat Pepsi, my breathtakingly beautiful bunny Snow Cloud and my adorable kitten Harley. Firstly Pepsi's update is a little...
  10. Ashleigh

Professional Photography, Snow Cloud and Pepsi

On the 22nd July 2016, the morning of my Wedding, our photographer took some lovely photos of Snow Cloud (my bunny) and Pepsi (my kitty). The photographer really adored Snow Cloud. Here's the photos 😍 Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  11. Ashleigh

Mixed Feelings Over New Kitten

Often when we're sad we like looking at bunnies and kittens just to make us smile, it works really well although often when we do this we end up taking one home [emoji23] As many of you know we sadly lost our beautiful fluffy boy Roxy just less than two weeks before the wedding and were left...
  12. Ashleigh

Bunny Bath

Hi, is it safe to bath a Lionhead bunny? If so what's the best way to do this? Snow Cloud has fleas and I've tried everything, I put flea spray on him, I clean his cage regularly and I've used a flea comb on him, nothing is working. I really think a bunny bath would benefit him but I am unsure...
  13. Ashleigh

Sneak Peak of my Wedding Day (More to Come)

Friday was the most beautiful and magical day of my life 😍 I will make another post once I have my photo's back from our Wedding Photographer. These are just a few amature photos to give you a sneak peak :) Some photos are from the ceremony others from the after party x Sent...
  14. Ashleigh

Two Years Ago

This photo was taken from my engagement party exactly two years ago! My beautiful Roxy was there to celebrate with us (as you can see on the photo). The girl in the photo was my previous Maid of Honour, we used to be so close, yet now we don't even speak... I went to see where Roxy was buried...
  15. Ashleigh

Advice Please

I was just clearing out Snow Clouds cage and I saw what looked like a small maggot!! I checked Snow Cloud instantly, he's completely clean, well groomed and still acting like his normal playful self. He's up to date with all his vaccinations and he isn't due anymore fly strike spray until 7th...
  16. Ashleigh

R.I.P Roxy

I know Roxy isn't a rabbit but I'm always talking about all my pets on here as I love them all equally. I've posted about Roxy so many times and sadly he was hit by a car tonight. Roxy was literally the most beautiful cat I had ever seen, he was mine and my fiancées first fluffy baby together...
  17. Ashleigh

Because He's Adorable

I love him even when his face has disappeared 😂 Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  18. Ashleigh

Pepsi and Little Grey (Kitties)

Pepsi and LG (Little Grey) were from the same litter, I met them when they were just two hours old and visited them around three times a week until at the age of six and a half weeks, I took Pepsi home with me. Over a year later, two of my Mother-in-law-to-be's cats moved in with us. One of them...
  19. Ashleigh

Bunnies <3

Lincoln-Flash and Snow Cloud xxx Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A7-30F using Tapatalk
  20. Ashleigh

Reunited

As many of you know my beautiful cat Roxy went missing and I was completely distraught. I now have great news, last night we found him! Yesterday in the late evening I had a message from my fiancées uncle saying he was driving and saw a cat of Roxy's colouring run across the road, now Roxy is...
Back