• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. gemmaloveslugs

Did I make the right choice?

Hi, I had my little bun put to sleep last week and I'm feeling so devastated and also guilty that I made a mistake. Id had my little bunny Lugs from a baby, from the age of around 4 she began having reoccurring stasis several times a year which i nursed her through every time ( with medication...
  2. gemmaloveslugs

X-ray

Hi My poorly bunny may need an X-ray tomorrow, they say she will need a GA for this, i really don't want her to have a GA as she is 10 this year, they said they can take the X-ray from above but it would not be effective and a waste of money. Has anyone had their bunny X-rayed while awake? if...
  3. gemmaloveslugs

Sore Hocks - Penicillin Injections?

Hi My bunny has been suffering with sore hocks for quite a long time, it's been a case of maintaining them and keeping her comfortable on Metacam and as soft bedding as possible and putting F10 on her feet with very regular vet checks and helpful tips from the forum members. I'm now with a...
  4. gemmaloveslugs

Sore Feet

Hi I posted a thread in a different section regarding giving medication to a wriggly bunny, who is suffering from sore feet/hocks, it was suggested i post here regarding treatment help :wave: she had this problem not too badly a couple of years ago and i managed to get them healed nicely after...
  5. gemmaloveslugs

Holding a Bunny for giving medication

Hi My Bunny is suffering with sore hocks, she is under treatment from my vet with Metacam and Antibiotics as well as F10 to rub on her feet. the problem i'm having is, Lugs HATES being handled, she is a very affectionate bun under any other circumstances apart from being picked up, i have...
  6. gemmaloveslugs

Fussy Lugs

Lugs was always a really good hay eater but she has become super fussy over the last few months :roll: she gets health checks regularly and have been told her teeth are okay so it doesn't appear to be for health reasons so maybe she really is just bored but i feel like i have tried so many...
  7. gemmaloveslugs

Hello :)

Hello My name is Gemma and my fur baby is Lugs I have been a browser of the forums for a couple years now and thought it would be nice to actually begin chatting and sharing experiences with fellow bunny lovers :wave: this is her grooming her duck teddy ( she loves him )
Back