• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. HMacU2

Caught them snuggling

I don’t often post but I thought I’d share a picture of Harris and Iona having a rarely caught snuggle! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. HMacU2

Almost had a hand rear...

As per the title! However managed to get her to the SSPCA for some proper wildlife rehab! I thought you’d enjoy a picture of teeny bunny before we left her in a dark room to de-stress! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. HMacU2

Snow bunnies

Harris and Iona enjoying some snow time while their shed is deep cleaned! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. HMacU2

RU suggestions!

Hi so I have a 2 year old spayed mini lop who has a curve in her spine. (I’ll attach the X-ray I took) Basically she’s had a flare up this week and is back on meloxicam and today we started a gabapentin trial but I was just wondering any practical things I can do to help. So far I have a low...
  5. HMacU2

Remembering Roxy

I always feel a bit sad at this time of the year as I lost my soul bunny Roxy two years ago tomorrow [emoji17]. He was the most special of bunnies and my heart still aches for him Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. HMacU2

I’m definitely bias...

But isn’t Iona just beautiful?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. HMacU2

Dental

Harris and Iona came to work with me as they normally do when I work weekends but Harris also decided he needed a dental! He’s not eaten post GA yet but has been taking 15ml recovery food every 4 hours and is hopping around. He’s staying with the lovely night team and I’m in the vet...
  8. HMacU2

A whole 2 years old!

It’s our birthday and we’re celebrating with presents and snacks! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. HMacU2

Trying out fitch littler

So Harris and Iona have decided that they like to dig out their megazorb so we’re going to give Fitch a go!
  10. HMacU2

Today the rabbits got a delivery!

From TimothyHay.co.uk! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. HMacU2

Hop to forage

Harris and Iona always love a nice Hop to Forage supper with some fresh veggies! Can’t recommend them enough! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  12. HMacU2

Bravest bunny!

Shoutout to iona for being a brave bunny with her blood tests and investigations! And she’s not bitten any vets yet! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  13. HMacU2

Iona’s not happy...

... about being told she’s on strict rest Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  14. HMacU2

Pretty Iona (and handsome Harris)[emoji7]

You’d never believe she could be a terror! Oh and Harris would like me to point out that he’s handsome too Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  15. HMacU2

Why do bunnies...

Why do bunnies always wait until my day off to need a vet?! After working the weekend and Monday, Tuesday as an RVN, my own bunny decided to wait until yesterday to be a bit quiet and then there wasn’t much improvement this morning so into work we went! Nothing like going to work when you’re...
  16. HMacU2

Hello

I can’t remember if I ever properly introduced my current rabbits so here it goes. I have a neutered mini lop duo called Harris and Iona who are currently a year and a half old [emoji846] Also in the process of adopting a lovely 9 month old chap who will need a ‘Scottish island’ themed name...
  17. HMacU2

Bunny adoption

Just been approved to adopt a bunny! Here’s hoping bonding goes well!
  18. HMacU2

Excess Caecals!

Hello! I currently own two 9 month old mini lops (one neutered male and one neutered female). They generally get on very well, except the occasional disagreement. Recently I've been finding excess caecals in the shed and run. They're currently fed unlimited Timothy hay which the nearly always...
  19. HMacU2

Medical Pet Shirts

So I just wanted to show off my pair wearing their very fashionable medical shirts after being neutered! No licking at their wounds and they don't even realise they're wearing them! I thought Iona would hate it but turns out she doesn't mind and no need for the cone of shame! Sent from my...
  20. HMacU2

Monitoring my own bunnies!

So as a vet nurse I help monitor patients under anaesthesia on a regular basis... way different when it's your own bunnies like today! One spay and one castrate down and were all back home!
Back