• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Bunny breathing fast - why?

Sorry for your loss, hes in a better place now:love:
  2. C

Two Buns Admitted :(

Sorry about this, sending much vibes. Smokey, my lop that passed yesterday. Hope they will see each other in bunny heaven :love::love:
  3. C

Not sure what to do

When i got in the vets room she was even supriesed that he had got to his age, and he was doing well up until this. I said when we buried him that hopefully, my neigbour Andy, who died recently will look after him and feed, just like he used to when we were away from him :love:
  4. C

Not sure what to do

Thanks guys much love <3
  5. C

Not sure what to do

I think if his legs were working properly still he would still be running round, he was still livley at the vet :love:
  6. C

Not sure what to do

Hi guys Im in a proper state right now, the vet said that sending him to sleep would be the best thing as all pain killers wouldnt have made him better. Thanks for all the replies that i got here. Hes not in any pain anymore Tuesday 29th December 18:10PM Thanks guys
  7. C

Not sure what to do

Hi guys He seems good in him self, he reacted to me when i came to see him this morning, but i think jusdging on what a vet and people around me have said that it may be his time for bunny heaven :cry: :cry: They seemed to make out cruel for kindness I will post updates about what happenes
  8. C

Not sure what to do

Thanks for the replies guys I forgot to metion in my original post that when i spoke to the vet over the phone, they said that 11 is a good age etc but only said about putting him to sleep. I have read about things like a stroke and all of the above, a few months ago i think he had maybe a mini...
  9. C

Not sure what to do

Hi guys Heres the thing, ive got an 11 year old loo ear rabbit named smokey. Hes been a pet for most of my life as i can even remember bringing him home like it was yesterday:cry: Over the past 2 weeks it started of him falling over when walking ( he even fell out of his hutch at one point) to...
Back