• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Rabbit has no appetite.

Hi everyone! Sorry it has been soo long :| I'm pleased to say Houster seems to have made a full recovery :D! The vet had a quick look in his mouth and couldn't see any obvious problems so gave him more pain relief and some fluids to boost him. I think it was coming up to another week and he...
  2. K

Rabbit has no appetite.

Thank you for your replies and advice - we are taking him to the vets tomorrow morning.We are trying the baby food you suggested and he seems to like it more than the recovery mix, so I think this will tide him over until his vet visit tomorrow. Thank you again!
  3. K

Rabbit has no appetite.

Hello, About 2 weeks ago we took our house rabbit, Houster, to the vets after he stopped eating and looked really uncomfortable. The vet took a look in his mouth and found that his molars were not properly aligned and this had caused spurs that were digging into his cheeks so he had an...
Back