• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. K

Sally 3 legged Lop Eared

Hi everyone, I am still looking for my forever home:(, I would prefer to be a house bunny as I haven't found another rabbit that i've liked. I love humans and prefer their company. I can still cause mischief even though I only have 3 legs. I'm neutered and fully vaccinated just need a loving...
  2. K

Anne (Evil Anne as she was known on here)

Unfortunately on Wednesday we lost Anne who went into heart failure and gave up. She had had an infection about 6wks ago which we all thought had cleared as she was back to her normal lovely self. Anne was known on here as 'Evil Anne' as she was up for rehoming via another rescue. She was...
  3. K

Available Rescue: Trudy Lop eared female

Trudy was found at a vets in Manchester on their doorstep. When Trudy was brought into me from them I noticed she had a nail bed infection on one of her hind legs. Due to the severity of it we had no option than to remove her toe. Trudy is approx 3yrs old and is a lovely natured rabbit and she...
  4. K

Ruth & Casey (Mother & Daughter)

Ruth is a lop eared harlequin rabbit & Casey is grey & white with uppy ears. Ruth came in pregnant and gave birth to 5 babies, Ruth & Casey have always been close. Ruth is approx 18mths old & Casey is 6mths
  5. K

Available Rescue: Leo is a 3yr old Lionhead

Leo came into rescue because I went to cut somebodies rabbits claws and spotted him and another bun living in 3ft hutches so i brought them back home with me. Leo is litter trained and would make a good house bunny even though he as always lived outside. He loves playing out but has sometimes...
  6. K

Available Rescue: Fred (Lionhead) & Ginger (Lop Eared) 4yrs old

Fred is a himalayn Lionhead and ginger is a lopeared bunny. Due to unforseen circumstances these to have had to be given up by their owner who as got some family issues (this is a genuine rescue & not a can't be bothered owner). They have always been well looked after and owner has had them from...
  7. K

Available Rescue: Roger 13mth old Lopeared (been in rescue since he was 8wks old)

Roger as spent nearly 12mths in rescue (through no fault of his own). We did bond him just after we got him castrated last year as he came in at the same time as a female that like Roger had been dumped around the Easter time. They both got on really well but unfortunately Roger lost his partner...
  8. K

Available Rescue: Charlie 6mth old Crossbreed

Charlie is a 6mth old white with grey crossbreed who was born in rescue when his mum came in pregnant. Charlie's brothers began bullying him and actually tried to castrate him but luckly it wasnt to bad. We had to seperate him so he is looking for a girl bunny to share his life.
  9. K

Available Rescue: Eve & Jasmine 5.5mths

Eve is a grey / white Dutch rabbit and Jasmine is a black crossbreed. Both were brought into me on the 6th Jan as their owners bought them on the 23rd December and realised they shouldn't have as she couldn't cope. Both girls are neutered and ready to go to their new home.
  10. K

Daphne (BARC) bonded herself...........................

to the wrong bunnies:shock: I went in my garage this morning to feed the buns and Daphne was no where to be found, I was thinking OMG:shock:. After looking in all the kennels and not seeing her Daphne slowly puts her head round a hutch in my trio of male buns kennel (they use for a shelter) and...
  11. K

Help Needed to get Debs2811 Bunnies from(Pyrford, Surrey to Nottingham) ASAP

As most of you are aware Debs 2811 is in a horrid situation and we need to get Petey & Emily up to me. If anyone could help with the bunnyrun then we would really appreciate it and it needs to ne done asap. This is the link to Debs post in RIN...
  12. K

Available Rescue: Sally 3 legged Lop Eared

Sally or sally seal as we all call her at Bunny Hops is a dwarf lop that got taken to my vet via the RSPCA as she had a broken leg. My vet is 100% certain that her leg had been broken by her previous owners due to their being 2 breaks and how it was broken. She had to have it amputated but...
  13. K

Hartlepool To Bolton u/d Leeds to Bolton

This bunnyrun is still needed PLEASE PLEASE Can anyone at all help get these bunnies down to me as they really need to go to their new home and my vet is waiting very patiently to neuter them and then we can try and rebond them. I can meet along the M62 if that helps any
  14. K

I am so excited My Vet is

15. K

Collielovers REDGE can a Fundraiser not be done

Probably most of RU doesn't know that Collielover is a rescue up in Scotland as she just gets on with it and never says anything. She is self funded and obviously Redge's vets bills are going to be alot, I was just wondering if someone on RU could perhaps organise a fundraiser to help with his...
  16. K

Rehomed: Female RU Lionhead Icon LOLA & Betty

Lola & Betty are looking for a forever home. Lola is a black & white neutered female and Betty is an neutered opal mini lop, These two buns love being house rabbits but also love playing in the garden. Unfortunately Cat's (andrea) daughter is unfortunately is not in a position to take them back...
  17. K

Exxex (sTarlights) to Leigh ASAP

Can anyone help get Horation Belgian Hare and Nonny Castor Rex to me ASAP. They are at Starlights at the moment in Essex.
  18. K

THANK YOU from MAXI

Thank you everyone for your help and support I feel like such a lucky bun having you all as friends. My new friend doesn't groom me:( but mummy has said that she has an old mini lop male that she saved from a vets because they were going to put it to sleep because it had teeth problems and he...
  19. K

THANK YOU from MAXI

Maxi would like to thank you all for your help and support she really appreciates it. why doesn't my friend groom me
  20. K

URGENT ESSEX TO ALTON GU34 today or morning

Just had a phonecall off Chance so if anyone can help with this Can anyone help by either meeting or getting the 2 buns from Chris (Starlight) to Alton as Alphagirl is leaving for Scotland and these buns can hitch a ride with her. It is really urgent PLEASE PLEASE PM ALPHAGIRL if you can help...
Back