• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. kellycarla

Odd question!

Charlie has just hit maturity in the last week, what i wanted to know is, do their poops smell different at this stage:?
  2. kellycarla

First signs, i think

Charlie has started circling mine and OH feet, am I right in thinking this is the first sign of him coming of age, so to speak. I have also noticed this evening that his coat looks different, he is a very dark chocolate/black and tan otter Netherland Dwarf and along his sides he seems to have...
  3. kellycarla

Ah ha, how to put hay in hay rack

Without your bunnie diving into the hay bag..... put haybag on top of cage and any straggly bits fall into cage, also bunnie does not trail hay all around living room floor.... sorted;):thumb:
  4. kellycarla

Ooh, wasn't expecting that!

Just said Charlies name and he came running over and jumped onto the sofa next to me:D:love:
  5. kellycarla

Sugarsnap peas

When we used to have our budgie i used to chop his veggies up, and one time and it was only the one time though, i found tiny white grub thingies in his sugarsnap peas. So even though Charlie could eat these whole i still slice them just to be on the safe side, because you never know what these...
  6. kellycarla

Oh sooo tired!!

7. kellycarla

More pics

You can leave the bag
  8. kellycarla

How do you get the hay out of the bag?

When theres a little bunny rabbit sat in it!!. Or is it a case of "i will let you know when ive finished so you can put rest in my hay rack" ta very much;):lol:
  9. kellycarla

Biggest flop yet!

Wow that was some flop, wish i'd have videoed it:lol:
  10. kellycarla

Suddenly forgot where the litter tray is!!!

Since ive started using the wood cat litter - pellet type - Charlie has stopped using his litter tray. He's pooping everywhere but in his litter tray, funny thing is though he is piddling in it, he just leaves trails behind wherever he has been or in his little cat/dog bed which i must add...
  11. kellycarla

Just what i really needed!

Oh thanks Charlie:roll: sweeet pepper juice all over my nose, i like your little kisses though:love::love:
  12. kellycarla

Charlie knows what he likes!!

I normally get Charlies hay from P@H, but decided to get some from B&M's because its got dandelions and marigolds in it plus it only cost £1.99 for near enough the same size bag. He's absolutely loving the hay from B&M's he cant get enough of it:thumb: best thing since sliced bread according to...
  13. kellycarla

Charlies eating lots more hay now

Since his visit to the vets last Thursday, he had his teeth filed down - he has started to eat his hay, thank goodness, the vet told me to give him hardly any veggies and only a teaspoon of pellets twice daily. I was giving him too much.... but now i feel bad because he is begging for food all...
  14. kellycarla

These are sooo adorable

https://www.facebook.com/latenightviralvideos/videos/938948112807146/?fref=nf
  15. kellycarla

Side effects

Didnt know wether to post this in health or diet and digestion so i posted it here, anyway has anyone ever noticed that Zithromax makes their bunny poop a lot more, its as if it just falls out of Charlie where ever he is:roll:
  16. kellycarla

Charlie is stressed - NOT ANYMORE!

Since Charlies had his teeth done this morning, he's not pulled at his fur once. we have got one now completely de-stressed bunny:D... happy days
  17. kellycarla

Charlie is stressed

Charlie has been to the vets today and he hasn't got mites, he is stressed. He has also had his teeth filed down as well. I am on strict instructions from the vet not to give him as much pellets and veg, a teaspoon of pellets twice daily after all he is a Netherland dwarf who weighs 1.3kg
  18. kellycarla

Been a good boy

I was thinking earlier today, that Charlie hasn't done anything naughty for a couple of weeks. Well... what's he just done.... only piddled right next to me on the sofa - oh Chaarrlie! :roll:
  19. kellycarla

A couple more of Charlie

20. kellycarla

He surely must be hungry! UPDATE

Charlie has only had a few pellets today, i am trying to get him eat more hay but he is being stubborn, he has meadow hay and another one with dandelions and marigolds in it. I think his bottom teeth may be bit too long but its not stopping him from eating anything else! so why cant he eat his...
Back