• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Available Individual: x ♥ x Fiver & Badger need a home together x ♥ x

Unfortunately due to some problems at home, i need to rehome my 2 buns Fiver and Badger. I always said id never EVER rehome any of my pets, but it has now got to the stage were i do not want the animals to suffer because of my personal problems, they need to come first. Fiver is a female French...
  2. N

My new Girls

Was talking to a lady i know who needed to rehome her 2 rabbits, she got them for her daughter, who has apparantly never bothered with them, so me being me :roll: said i would take them IF she got them sexed properly at the vets (as i could only take them if they were females) Turns out they are...
  3. N

Bye Bye Plumbs

Poor Badger is off for castrating tomorrow morning. Hopefully he will recover quickly then he can move in with fiver for the winter :D
  4. N

Badger Bun

Fiver hates getting her pic taken so she hid, badger is a poser though, i swear hes a dog in rabbits clothing:lol: :roll:
  5. N

Gorgeous baby black bunnies!!

Animals in need have a gorgeous litter of baby bunnies they are (i think) about 2-3 weeks old so wont be able to go to their new homes till they are old enough. There are 3 altogether, 2 all black, 1 black with a white nose, not sure on sex yet, but if you are interested let me know :) They are...
  6. N

Badger Helping with the Weeding

Whilst the dogs supervise :lol: OI you missed a bit :lol:
  7. N

The Gorgeous Arthur!

Arthur is a lovely nethie about 2 years old He is a lonely bun and needs a female to be bonded with he is neutered and vaccd He is in liverpool
  8. N

Fiver & Hazel

These have another thread somewere but i cant search to find it so have started a new one Fiver & Hazel have sadly been with us for over 2 years :( They dream about running around a lovely big garden and getting all the attention they need. Would suit a home with older children and people with...
  9. N

Hetty & Emmy

Hetty and Emmy are sisters they came in to the rescue together sadly there owners had to move away and couldn't take them with them. So both are waiting for a home soon. Vaccd and neutered They are in liverpool
  10. N

Mummy and Karl

Mummy adopted young karl, the pair have been together for over a year. They are vacc'd and neutered, must be rehomed together They are in liverpool
  11. N

Thelma & Dylan - GORGEOUS!

Thelma and Dylan are a lovely pair of rabbits. They have been with us for a while. Sadly both of them were dumped at the rescue (seperately) :( but they have now bonded very well and need to find a home together they are both vacc'd and neutered. they are in liverpool
  12. N

Gavin - lovely friendly male bun *REHOMED*

Gavin Gavin is a friendly boy who is neutered. He is also waiting for a loving partner (female only). Gavin came to the rescue with his brothers and sisters, sadly they have all gone to a home and he is still waiting for a home. He needs to be rehomed with another bun for company Animals...
  13. N

Gizmo - handsome black lionhead bun

Gizmo Gizmo is a lovely male under a year old, he is waiting for a partner to go to a home with (female only). He is neutered and vaccinated. Animals in Need Fir Tree Animal Sanctuary Spurriers Lane Melling Liverpool Merseyside L31 1BA Telephone 0151 549 0959
  14. N

Jim - lonely male bun needs a friend *REHOMED*

Jim Jim is fully vaccinated and neutered he has been at the rescue for a long time. Would suit a home with or without kids. Unfortunately jims partner died so he is now waiting to be paired up with a female, if you can offer jim a home please call the rescue. Animals in Need Fir Tree...
  15. N

Lots Of Baby Bunnies Needing Homes

We have just had a litter of new born baby bunnies at the rescue, they are only a few days old so won't be ready for another few weeks to go to homes. We also have 2 litters of baby bunnies in a foster home. 1 of the litters is only a few days old and another litter 6 wks of age so are ready...
  16. N

Lucky (dwarf) and Fluffy

Lucky is a dwarf albino, he was dumped at the rescue in a terrible state (underweight e.t.c). He has now been well looked after and is a very cute healthy bunny, while at the rescue he has been paired up with Fluffy. They make a great pair of rabbits and both love attention they are vacc'd and...
  17. N

Sugar and Bugsy

Sugar and her partner Bugsy, are looking for a home together without young children. People who have got experience with rabbits, they haven't had much human contact or attention in their past so they are quite timid. With enough attention they may learn to trust you. If you can offer these 2 a...
  18. N

Fiver and Badger, coz i dont post many pics of them

Thought id post a few pics of my 2 since i havent in a while, its just too hard to get pics of them :roll:
  19. N

Doggy Pics - my 3 plus foster puppy

Few pics of my 3 dogs, plus my foster pup beans pulling some unusual faces :lol: :lol: Joey Mitzi Kizzy few random pics Beans smiling for the camera :lol: Looking a bit more normal lol
  20. N

ROBBIE AND SYLVIE - 2 Netherland Dwarfs

Sex Robbie - male Sylvie - female Age Robbie 2 ½ years Sylvie 1 – 2 years Robbie (darker grey) was brought to the rescue after the children who were looking after him got bored! Sylvie was brought to the rescue from the P.D.S.A as an unwanted pet. Both bunnies are independent and inquisitive...
Back