• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. C

Piggie help- Sue Yorkshire

Oh by the way its been a while since posting on here, so ignore the location, as we now live in Cornwall, sorry if that gave you a good flutter of hope, as it would be nearer probably
  2. C

Piggie help- Sue Yorkshire

Hi, If only there was a way of getting the boys down here, then i'd be happy to help. Just thought i'd mention, know its a long shot, but if you knew anyone who might be travelling to come down here, then give me a shout. Best Wishes Carrie
  3. C

Help with Transporting 2 boys (guinea's)

:D Hi, I've already posted a reply to one of the subjects about help with transport, but unfortunately had no reply. I just thought just in case anyone would be able to collect these 2 boys from the rspca in walsall to where we live which is on the wirral, over the other side of liverpool, know...
  4. C

rabbits and g/pigs for rehoming

Hiya, would love to offer a home for the boy guinea's but unfortunately live on the wirral, nr liverpool. :? If there was any way of you being able to bring the boys to us, then please consider us, should there be any chance. :) Ta Carrie
  5. C

help with transport

Need help getting 2 boys :D Hi, I'm trying to rehome 2 boy guinea's from the rspca in walsall, and as i live on the wirral, nr birkenhead, over the other side of liverpool, it's too far for me to ask my brother to take me there. Although i passed my test a few years ago, i didn't dare venture...
Back