• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Off to the vets in the morning....again

Evening all, Looks like Fluffy will need another teeth burr Im assuming as not eating...this evening. :cry: Also was not happy yesterfay afternoon but picked up after some meds so hoped it was just a bit of statis caught in time. Fingers crossed he will pick up quickly afterwards and it is...
  2. F

Rabbit with childrens entertainment today..

Hi all, I am a face painter and today did a job which broke my heart and had to be diplomatic as not my client ... Had a Xmas party today 2 F.P me and persons whos job it was childrens entertainer etc... anyho.... They had a rabbit .. a beautiful grey 5 yr old female , it was soooo hard not...
  3. F

Hellllo .... (again)

Hi all, Have not been on in ages ! ... old username Fluffmum ..I think prob why I could not log in ! Anyway I have two bunnys Fluff and Binky one is a Dental bun and the other a gut stasis..so my vet is best friend ! :D Just thought I would see how everyone was after the delightful weather...
Back