• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. BunnyBunBunBun

R.I.P Pip

Pip sadly passed away on Friday 1st July 2016. He went to the vets to be neutered and was allergic to the anaesthetic. He then died. [emoji24] He was so sweet and well behaved and played such a big part in my life, he was my first bunny. Pebbles if fine and recovering from the operation but is...
  2. BunnyBunBunBun

New buns!

I have finally gotten my new buns! They are just cross breeds but they are so cute! :love: Pip is the one on the right and Pebbles is the one on the left!
  3. BunnyBunBunBun

Just checking!

What is the minimum hutch size for 2 dwarf rabbits. Thanks!
  4. BunnyBunBunBun

Stuffed animals

Can you have stuffed animals in your rabbits home? Thanks!
  5. BunnyBunBunBun

Pet store bunnies bonded?

I was just wondering if pet store bunnies are already bonded? Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. BunnyBunBunBun

Rabbit care diagrams

Hi, I am new to rabbits and looking forward to getting my first in May! I started a photo folder of 'rabbit info' and was wondering if anyone had some helpful rabbit care diagrams. Here is what the folder consists of so far to give you an idea of what I mean: Thanks in advance! :-) Sent from...
  7. BunnyBunBunBun

Fortune hammy 26/04/15-29/02/16

Tonight I lost my darling girl, Fortune. Fortune was my little treasure and never failed to make me smile. ❤️Oreo❤️ ❤️Fortune❤️ ❤️George❤️ ❤️Charlotte❤️ ❤️Daisy❤️ ❤️Tootsie❤️ ❤️Edvard IV❤️ ❤️Mellow-yellow❤️ ❤️Drax❤️ ❤️Einstein❤️
  8. BunnyBunBunBun

Getting a new hamster!

Oh my gosh! I've got the cage ready and will get it tomorrow morning hit, don't even know how it happened! [emoji194] Update: Ok guys here he is! His name is Tootsie because he is the same colour as a Tootsie Roll! By the way if you see the wheel in the background I will get him a bigger one...
  9. BunnyBunBunBun

Please Help Me!!!

I am getting two bunnies in the future and we are not getting them from the same litter. We cam only afford one hutch so they would need to be put in together straight away! I was wondering if they would fight in this situation and also some quick bonding tips! Thank you!!!
  10. BunnyBunBunBun

Netherland Dwarf or English Lop?

Hi! I was really interested in getting a Netherland Dwarf until I saw an English Lop rabbit and now I don't know what to do! My Dad loves the dwarf but I am loving the Lop! I want to know which rabbit is better for a beginner rabbit owner. And which would get on better with a Mini Lop...
  11. BunnyBunBunBun

What other pets do people have?

Hi, I was wondering what other pets people have! Oreo: Fortune: Drax: Cookie: Mellow-yellow and satsuma: George and Charlotte: And finally Daisy: These are mine! I'd love to hear about yours!!! [emoji39] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. BunnyBunBunBun

Any of these?

And could I add a run onto this Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  13. BunnyBunBunBun

2 male bunnies!

Would two male bunnies live well/happily together? I am so confused! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. BunnyBunBunBun

Is this good?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. BunnyBunBunBun

Recommendations

Does anyone have any good rabbit hutch websites that I can look on? I want a spacious hutch for two small/medium rabbits. Needs to be safe from foxes and not too expensive. Must ship to the uk. Thank you! Bye xxx Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. BunnyBunBunBun

Measurements?

Is this hutch ok? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. BunnyBunBunBun

Neutered or not?

If you buy a male rabbit from a pet store would it be neutered? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. BunnyBunBunBun

Good 'Double act' names!

Hi! I am planning on getting two buns in may! (I know it's a long time but I am so exited!) I was wondering if you guys had any good female 'double act' (names that go together) to give me some inspiration! You can be as creative as you like! Thanks! Bye!!![emoji8] Sent from my iPad using...
  19. BunnyBunBunBun

Fleece?

I don't have rabbits yet but when I get them I was thinking about using fleece as a 'carpet' in their sleeping area! Is this safe? Thanks! Bye!!! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  20. BunnyBunBunBun

Diet?

I don't have a bunny yet but was wondering what type of food would be best for their health? Also what type of hay should I use? Thanks! Bye!!!! [emoji39] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back