• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Not eating hay

This could be the reason as nothing else has changed in the amount they are fed but I did recently buy some different hay, the guinea pigs are eating theirs so maybe the boys are just being fussy.
  2. S

Not eating hay

Hi Angie B, Sorry I didn't mean stop the pellets suddenly I was just wondering weather to eventually stop them and the veg or just pellets. The boys are dwarf lops, 7 months old, not sure how much they weigh as I haven't got scales to do this. They don't get a big bowl full of un-weighed...
  3. S

Not eating hay

They currently get about 1 egg cupful of pellets each a day. Would you just stop the pellets or veg as well which will leave them with hay only?
  4. S

Not eating hay

Hi everyone, I'm not sure what to do. My to rabbits are eating their pellets and veg but they seem to have stopped eating their hay. I used to top it up about 3 times a day but it's now it's always still full. Could anyone provides one advice on what to try? Thanks Steph
  5. S

Adding New Rabbits

Hi, After Christmas I'm getting a 7x5 shed with a permanent attached run which will be approx 8x5 and walk in height. I currently have 2 boys who are 7 months old (we were told at pets at home they are brothers) they have both been castrated. I was hoping to get some more rabbits but I have a...
  6. S

Hay suppliers Derby

Hi everyone, I've been buying my hay from Pets at Home but it's costing me a fortune and they only do small bags. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells hay in bulk or bales in the Derby area. I would also consider ordering online and getting it delivered if it was a reasonable price...
  7. S

New Rabbits

I absolutely love the hay bin idea.
  8. S

New Rabbits

Unfortunately this is not an option as the garage is also used as storage for kids toys, bikes and husbands man junk, lol.
  9. S

New Rabbits

Hi tonibun, they didn't mention the importance of hay but I came on here a couple of days after getting them so they get loads of fresh hay every day along with some fresh greens and a small amount of pellets. Tabithakat64, that she'd looks amazing just the sort of thing I was imagining. I...
  10. S

New Rabbits

Hi everyone, I'm new to owning rabbits and this site. We recently brought our 2 boys (Roger & Dodger) in August, they were 14 weeks old. We brought them from Pets at Home, which we now realise was not the best decision but it's done now and we love our boys to bits. I wish I'd found this site...
Back