• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. O

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Resource limit issues frustratingly bad both yesterday and this morning.
  2. O

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

Good that the episode is not as severe and also that he is responding to treatment.
  3. O

Upgrade Bugs - Report Issues Here

Same here. Has been similar the past few days actually.
  4. O

John-Joe - U/D 25th April

Poor J-J. He certainly chooses his moments doesn't he :( I hope he responds to treatment asap.
  5. O

Amber needs vibes.

Sending loads of vibes for Amber. I hope she starts to feel better soon.
  6. O

Bonding my two female rabbits

Great :) Obviously discuss with your vet, but I would leave at least a couple of weeks free between spaying and vaccinations for Willow. That way it wouldn't stress her immune system too much.
  7. O

Bonding my two female rabbits

Hello and welcome to the forum :) Your bunnies are very cute ❤️ Is Willow spayed? It's advisable to spay Does to prevent the occurence of uterine cancer. Because bonding two female bunnies is also one of the most challenging bonds, it's also going to be almost essential for both bunnies to be...
  8. O

Bringing two unspayed bunnies on a plane

It would be preferable if you could wait until after you have moved before getting another bunny. Would this not be possible? Trying to bond two female bunnies is probably the most difficult bond of all the options. Does are very territorial. If you then complicate the issue even further, by...
  9. O

**UPDATE***Cleo's fluctuating weight :(

So pleased that she's doing so well ❤️
  10. O

Rabbit Dander

This does not seem like an actual problem. How is the person normally?
  11. O

Roisin Today

She's looking really well :love:
  12. O

Dara Doesn't 'do' Mondays.....

Mondays are really no different to other days of the week here :LOL: I love the feet too, but do wonder how bunnies can sleep comfortably in such positions. I'm really sure that I couldn't.
  13. O

John-Joe Lunching on Hawthorn and Dandelion Leaves

They are very prolific currently with all the rain :D
  14. O

Raven is gone March 20 24, Apr 15 24 tribute post 27

Thank you, this is so lovely ❤️What precious memories you have of your tiny, shiny, black bunny ❤️
  15. O

Bed time for outside bunnies

My bunnies live outside in a shed and covered runs. I lock them in the shed once it's got dark as we have foxes and whilst I'm confident that no predator can get in, I worry that they would become very scared if say, a fox, or a cat jumped on top of the run and attempted to enter. They even...
  16. O

Help with outdoor run

I'm afraid, it's the whole plant. and it all will need to be removed. As you've also found, there will be a bit of stem remaining and that stem will grow. Additionally, if you do not remove the bulbs they will come up year after year.
  17. O

Help with outdoor run

You will need to dig them up I'm afraid, before putting them back to the same area of lawn if there are bulbs appearing. Bulbs are not rabbit-friendly. Just topping the tops off will probably not kill them and they will continue to grow.
  18. O

She's at it again!

Lovely garden photos. Isn't it super that it's that time of year again :D
  19. O

Chief is breathing noisily again!

I hope that the vet appointment goes well for Mischief.
  20. O

my new rabbit!!!

Brilliant and well done :)
Back