• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. Claire L

Available Rescue: Fonzi & Rosetta - giant pair!

How adorable! Giant bunnies are the best - more laid back in my experience than smaller fluffs. Wish I could take them but I don't think my old (giant) bun wouldn't take to a new couple. (Although he has lived in a threesome before! ;o)
  2. Claire L

Disabled rabbit holiday care needed (Hove, East Sussex)

Aww, thank you both for your replies! :) Our original bunny carer is in London - we only moved to the south coast this year and we haven't found anyone else who keeps holiday bunnies inside. So travelling within reason is not an issue. MightyMax - which area of London do you live in? Would...
  3. Claire L

Disabled rabbit holiday care needed (Hove, East Sussex)

Help! Our regular rabbit carer can no longer look after our bunny when we go on holiday in late December!! Do any RUers offer special bunny boarding, bunny-care-house-sitting, or know of anyone who might be willing to care for a special needs bunny, from 26 Dec to 15 Jan? We will pay of...
  4. Claire L

Continental Giant

My giant isn't much of a chewer (yay!) but he does love to dig in the garden. His big paws can certainly shift some soil! He will occasionally humour me by tossing a willow ball halfway across the room, but he's pretty placid when he's indoors. Bigger bunnies like the same sort of toys as...
  5. Claire L

Fleas! Can I use Advantage after Xeno 450?

My vet checked with the manufacturer, Bayer. Apparently Advantage *can* be used at the same time as Xeno 450, but they would recommend not applying the two treatments on the same day.
  6. Claire L

Hi - thank you for the reply. Yes, the vet wants to rule out ear mites, even though there are no obvious signs. Thanks for the very useful link for Noah - what a great site! I'll try and speak to the vet tomorrow but they're pretty hopeless. I'd like to get the Advantage onto him soon, bless...
  7. Claire L

8 Year Old Flemish Giant, struggling to use his back legs

I have a 6.5 yr old black giant who lost the use of his hind legs overnight about 15 months ago. It turned out to be arthritis, which surprised me, because he'd shown no symptoms whatsoever before then. After faffing about metacam, which did nothing, we did some research and found a savvy vet...
  8. Claire L

Hello, My rabbit was prescribed Xeno 450 on Saturday - we are trying to eliminate the possible causes of his seizures (a long story I won't go into). While we were at the vets, we spotted fleas in his fur - oh the horror! The vet said the Xeno would treat fleas as well. But reading about Xeno...
Back