• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Help!!!

Desperately need a good quality hay supplier in London. I am ordering some of the Tomothy hay from West Willows but my bunnies are running out and the only stuff I can find so far is rubbish!! Don't care where in London it is but East is best for me. Thanks in advance Keith.
  2. S

Where to buy bunny condos

Hi all, Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy indoor bunny condos similar to these http://www.leithpetwerks.com/. They are so cool but I imagine the shipping would be sky high. Thanks in advance Keith.
  3. S

My Monkeys

Hello all, My 2 monkeys...Lilly and Hazel. Lilly's nose, ears and tail have gotten darker since these photos were taken but I think they will never be black - you never know...
  4. S

Humping bunnies

Hi everyone, New to this forum so I should introduce myself. My name is Keith, I currently live in Germany but am moving back to the UK in a few weeks. Luckily the quarantine laws have changed so I can bring my monkeys back. I have 2 bunnies, Lilly and Hazel, Arthur the Chinchilla and...
Back