• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. S

Help!!!

Just to let you all know the hay arrived in 24 hours and the bunnies are very happily chomping their way throught it!! Thanks for all the advice. Keith.
  2. S

Help!!!

Thanks all. Have ordered from Pets Plus - they should deliver tomorrow. That will keep the bunnies happy for now. :o)
  3. S

Help!!!

Desperately need a good quality hay supplier in London. I am ordering some of the Tomothy hay from West Willows but my bunnies are running out and the only stuff I can find so far is rubbish!! Don't care where in London it is but East is best for me. Thanks in advance Keith.
  4. S

Oh no! Cage emergency!

Unfortunately I am coming from Germany and not the US. I have never actually seen the condo's apart from on that site (it was a link from rabbit.org) and they do look soooo cool. Maybe I will ask them what the shipping cost is - with the pound being so strong against the dollar it may not work...
  5. S

Oh no! Cage emergency!

Can I ask where you ordered the storage cubes from? I have 2 cages (pretty big) for my 2 but would like to make 1 big communal living area (I did ask about the bunny condos but nowhere seems to know where to get them in the uk). Thanks Keith.
  6. S

Getting bigger!!

Very cute indeed. Mummy is really quite beautiful as well. :)
  7. S

Humping bunnies

Thank you very much. People seem to think I am some kind of madman because I won't shut up about my pets. It's good to know I am not alone!!!
  8. S

My Monkeys

Just to complete the set. This is Arthur (Chinchilla) and Lincollina (Teddy Bear Hamster). They are both as mad as cheese (same as the bunnies and their Dad I guess)!!!
  9. S

My Monkeys

I am not sure. They are 9 months old and still rather small but I think not small enough for them to be dwarf. I think they are probably some sort of monkey-rabbit mix - they certainly behave like little monkeys a lot of the time!! :)
  10. S

Where to buy bunny condos

Hi all, Can anyone tell me where in the UK I can buy indoor bunny condos similar to these http://www.leithpetwerks.com/. They are so cool but I imagine the shipping would be sky high. Thanks in advance Keith.
  11. S

My Monkeys

Hello all, My 2 monkeys...Lilly and Hazel. Lilly's nose, ears and tail have gotten darker since these photos were taken but I think they will never be black - you never know...
  12. S

Humping bunnies

I am moving to East London (Docklands). They are house rabbits so no need for a garden. If anyone could recommend a good vet I would very much appreciate it. I think you have all convinced me that a spayed bunny is healthier than a non spayed bunny. :)
  13. S

Humping bunnies

Hmm hearing this doesn't fill me with confidence to be honest. The reason they haven't been spayed is that there is a risk there, be it small, that I could lose one and that would be heart-breaking. They are still young, around 9 months but I lost my last bunny after an illness that was just...
  14. S

Humping bunnies

Thanks for the info guys. How much risk is involved in spaying nowadays? How about recuperation time?
  15. S

Humping bunnies

Thanks for the info guys. How much risk is involved in spaying nowadays? How about recuperation time?
  16. S

Humping bunnies

Hi everyone, New to this forum so I should introduce myself. My name is Keith, I currently live in Germany but am moving back to the UK in a few weeks. Luckily the quarantine laws have changed so I can bring my monkeys back. I have 2 bunnies, Lilly and Hazel, Arthur the Chinchilla and...
  17. S

What do you feed your buns?

On the advise of my vet my 2 get hay, hay more hay and carrots. When I first took them to the vet they were very young and she said while they were young I could feed them a tiny amount of something that wasn't hay or vegetables. She then went on to say that under no circumstances should I...
Back