• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. V

Thymoma, Fat Tumor, Infection?

Finally had our appt. today! No tumor - just fat! Needless to say, she has to go on a diet - supposed to lose 2 pounds!! Any food suggestions? She loves pellets. I looked into pellets that were hay based and I am going to try those. They are expensive, but worth it if I can get her to be...
  2. V

Thanks for all of your thoughts! I decided to make an appt. at the veterinary hospital affiliated with Cornell University. I called my vet to let her know and she prescribed me enough metacam to get her through until her appt. in a couple of weeks. Sis is steady right now, she has not gotten...
  3. V

I joined this forum to see if I could get the opinions of those people who are tried and true bunny lovers. I have a bunny who is 7 1/2 named Sis. Sis is a very large girl (8 lbs 7 oz) and a bit overweight. She has had a couple of ear infections in the last year. She recently got another...
Back