• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Hi just to let you know Henry's scab is all healed nice and fallen off. Only a mark and bald patch left to grow back. Think you were right and it was a baytril burn. No trip to vet required thanks to your advice x Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  2. charltonkay77

Fighting boys

Suppose I can try. They have never been in there Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  3. charltonkay77

Fighting boys

They run all over my garden so have no neutral area. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  4. charltonkay77

Fighting boys

The problem is I don't have a neutral area to put 4 bunny's. The other 2 boys and mam just lick and groom each other there is never a slight squabble so not sure. They are all so gentle. I tried with just the other little boy yesterday as a start but they kept trying to attack each other...
  5. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Thank you. They are my baby's and hate to see them hurt Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  6. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Thank you. I will keep a close eye on it. He seems well in himself so fingers crossed it heals. So pleased for this site and all your advice Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  7. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

My vets only open for emergency at weekends. If it is the same or worse by Monday I will take him. The sides of the scab are lifting a bit but the middle seems deep Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  8. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Think He had an antibiotic injection when he had he was castrated Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  9. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

No he was vaccinated april Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  10. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Thanks will see how it is Monday. No better then vets it is again Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  11. charltonkay77

Fighting boys

Hi my mated pair willow and Leo had 2 baby's in February before i had them neutered. I was lead to belive one girl and one boy. They were all happy living together I got my boy neutered next and he was fine then just after the girl started fighting with the boys. I thought she may of been...
  12. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

He was on that medication so hopefully that is what it is Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  13. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

He is fine eating, drinking, playing no problem just the scab Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  14. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

He has been vaccinated but best check. Hope my other 3 don't catch anything Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  15. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

It is hard around the outside of the scab and he has another smaller one Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  16. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

He was castrated a couple of weeks ago and chewed his clue wound open twice so ended up having to be stitched. He had his stitches out on Monday x Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
  17. charltonkay77

Scab on skin

Can anyone please help. I have just noticed my little boy Henry has a scab on his back and I don't know what it is? Can anyone please advise. Thanks Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Back