• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. F

Aggressive male rabbit

They were in their hutch outside over night when it happened. So a cat could have been near the hutch but we would not know as did not witness it or hear when it happened.
  2. F

Aggressive male rabbit

Thanks for rabbit language site, I will read - it looks very interesting. Injured rabbit is going to vets this evening, only appointment I could get today.
  3. F

Aggressive male rabbit

They were neutered at about 3.5 months old. So now about 4.5 months ago. My son is very gentle with the rabbit so don't feel it is from his behaviour as he is amazing with both of them. My daughter does not do much with them. Really it was my son who wanted them and he adores them. This...
  4. F

Aggressive male rabbit

We have 2 male rabbits, that are about 8 months old and we had them from 2 months old. They have both been neutered. However one is prone to be aggressive. Today, we have woken up to find that one rabbit (the placid one) has a large chunk of its ear missing. One rabbit has typically been...
Back