• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. sarattie

Ferplast Plaza 140 / 160 end panel

This arrived today, I ordered an extra extension too so itll be a 180 once complete. So far so good, really pleased with it much better than the 2 story as has more hop along space Ill post photos once Ive completed the set up and bunny pimped it!! lol
  2. sarattie

Ah no, it hinges up and over the back so front completely open
  3. sarattie

Not sure where you mean for the ramp? there is no wire to hop over? I am thinking of using the end as the litter tray so I can unclip and clean it easily. Also, it has the option to add extensions too. I think thats the main idea. Making the 100 into a 140 and then a 180.... or the 120 into...
  4. sarattie

Hello, Does anyone have any experience of this cage at all please? I am thinking of replacing my 2 story base I have at the moment indoors for a larger single story base. I like the look of this, as the add on bit *looks like it would made a easy litter tray. I currently use an under bed...
  5. sarattie

Is this available in UK or simlar

Following on from a previous post. I saw this on pintrest and like it on the basis im looking for something prettier than my xl dog crate. duke hs free range of house and garden by day and shut in at night (between roughtly 11pm and 7am) anyway, I like it.... thoughts or similar alternatives...
  6. sarattie

Best indoor cages for rabbits

I quite fancy something like this http://www.pinterest.com/pin/146507794103122123/ Although a the moment I have the XL dog crate. but looking ofr someting a bit "prettier" its only a bedtime base... so would still have free range of house and garden.... just cant find this actual sized hutch...
  7. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

:) yes I have toddlers too to worry about!! Mind you mine are out in the garden most of the day and take themselves to bed when ready :) they seem to tolerate the children and the chooks in the Gardena ll day in their space!
  8. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

A is on order :)
  9. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

Image purposes... They don't photo all the sizes available..... My thoughts too I have a 7x7 playhouse which will become the bunny shed in due time, until then the is not the space unless I move house!!
  10. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

With a ramp, no run as the garden size is sufficient during the day.
  11. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

Ooh yes, I guess A easier for cleaning too....
  12. sarattie

A or B? You decide!

Because I can't!! A WHC 7x2x2 two tiered hutch http://www.welfarehutches.co.uk/6ft_Double_Storey_Rabbit_Hutch/p1466125_8504900.aspx or B HH 7x4x2 lodge http://www.happyhutch.co.uk/rabbit-hutch-and-run-combinations/196 I am urging towards A for practicality and B for looks... *shrugs
  13. sarattie

Welfarehutches.co.uk V ukrabbithutches.co.uk

ooh fab thanks Amy!! You also answered another question for me!! I have been racking my brains trying to remember the name of the company who do the hay boxes and it was Manor!! I can find them now!! Lol Thanks Amy!!
  14. sarattie

Thinking the welfare hutch at the mo as its not flat packed... Now need to work out if it will go down the side of my house!!
  15. sarattie

There is also an option for this, which is adapted for rabbits with solid back nest box to side to make room extension insulated roof etc making it less coop like (again 7x3) Also same ball park price wise ( Lille more) http://www.foxanimalhouses.co.uk/animal_house_09.htm
  16. sarattie

Opinions please :) I have a choice between the two for 7'x3' tall two tiered hutch. There's about £70 between them..... Any advice from anyone with hutches from either would be appreciated. Both look good to me but its difficult to see from pictures
  17. sarattie

hutch help please

Thanks I've emailed both
  18. sarattie

hutch help please

About, not obvious!
  19. sarattie

hutch help please

I thought obvious this, adding a run to the side but that would over double the space they are in and I can't use that much of the garden up (it's not massive and we have 2 children and chickens!! I would rather replace with a better square foot hutch as they do get daily access to the rest of...
  20. sarattie

any opinions on this?

Wish all my post had such quick helpful answers!! Lol
Back