• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. N

Tigger, Little Miss & Norman

2. N

Norman!

3. N

Hollie Rest In Peace Baby xxxxx

My Baby girl Hollie Passed away friday night, she was my cuddle bun, that slept in my bed, my little baby. Miss her so much, it doesnt seem real! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  4. N

** Diva **

ma baby Diva passed away on saturday night, she wasnt in any pain, think it was the weight that done it :( she didnt look in any pain, was just lying in her bed. ill miss you deevy baby. you were such a sweet bunniekin, Little miss, Tigger & Norman will miss you badly. you were the boss, keep...
  5. N

Hollie getting ready for bed

here she is :) Ready for bed Getting Sleepy Getting Comfy Snuggling In Nighty Night! x
  6. N

Catching Rabbits

My bfs parents just moved into a new house. and the woman that had house before had 4 or 5 bunnies, when she moved, she asked bf parents if they want any rabbits. they said no. so when they moved in they noticed a grey lop eared bunnie in there garden, now that one has gone (dont know where hope...
  7. N

Needing a Home

This cute wee guy called Bibl needs a home as his owner is moving home and is not aloud rabbits. he is an indoor bunnie, has been all his life. so would like someone that can keep him indoors. he is 2 and a half yrs old, male lop Angora, he is litter trained, and comes with his own cage. he...
  8. N

Little Girlie

My gorgeous little girlie, you were such a beautiful snake, u were just 2 years old but never grew, and you were just starting too when ur life was taken from you. :cry: i feel so guilty. you were so cuddly for a snake, always wanted to be out and fall asleep in my sleave. everyone loved you...
  9. N

Hello All Newbies

Just thought this was easier than going few all the newbies. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! :D :lol:
  10. N

Hollie & Norman

Making Friends! :D this is amazing as she hates other bunnies, she only liked thumper
  11. N

Thumpers Home

Got thumpers ashes back lastnight! couldnt stop crying, god i miss him so much! :cry:
  12. N

** Special Memories **

What special memories do you have of ur animals that have pasted?
  13. N

Thumper - my sweet little guy

Thumper passed at the vets lastnight at 5:30 in my arms. he had an abcess under his chin that was getting bigger. and thought it would be kinda to let him go before it started to get painful. :cry: Dear My little baby boy you were the best little bunnie anyone could ask for. the house...
  14. N

Sleepy Hollie

Since ma wee gumpy man thumpy wasnt here, i let hollie sleep in my bed lastnight so she wouldnt be lonely. here is a pic of her this morning. she looks soooooo sleepy! lol
  15. N

Positive Vibes Please

for my grumpy baby thumpy. he is in getting his lump removed and a dental today. i miss my lil baby so much. was crying when i dropped him off. hes little face looking at me saying mummy where are you going. :cry: :cry: :cry:
  16. N

a Few pics of ma lovely pets. lol

Tigger in his cute new jumper. heeheeheehee ************************ HOLLIE *************************** Spyro one of my bearded dragons ************************** Noodles
  17. N

Ive Found a lump :(

On Thumper at his ear :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  18. N

Bowl Or Bottle

Hollie & Thumper refuse to drink out of a bottle and Tigger, Diva, Norman & Little miss refuse to drink out of a bowl. lol
  19. N

Hollie Munching

Enjoy! :lol:
  20. N

Tree's Holly Bun

Got a text from Tree saying holly has just had an op and she is ok, but there was nothing wrong with her teeth. YAY FOR HOLLY! xxxxxxx
Back