• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. J

Making a large run more fun.

Any cardboard boxes they love playing in. I always get a few when I go to the supermarket for mr rabbits to play in. Also any piping they can run through. I went to a builders yard and got some off cuts of bits of piping they had that my buns could get through - they love it!
  2. J

Sheds

Hi there I got both my rabbit sheds from Wilkinson’s www.wilko.co.uk both have been great. Would recommend them to anyone
  3. J

Dirty bottom

Hi All can anyone give any advice on my bun who keeps getting a build up of poo around he bottom. I have to keep cleaning it off with warm water. She has had this previously and it was recommended to me to reduce the amount Excel Burgess pellets that I feed her - which I have. She is otherwise...
  4. J

Bonding Services Required

Hi there can anyone recommend any rabbit bonding services in or Manchester? I have two bonded male/female pairs that I want to bond into a quad if possible. The closest one I have been able to find is Fat Fluffs but this is in Birmingham - a 400 mile round trip!! (their services and website is...
  5. J

Poo sticking to rabbits bottom!

Hi Mighty-Max! Thanks for your advice. Going to reduce the amount of pellets to one egg cup each as I have been giving too many each day and try and get her to eat more hay - and buy a variety of different types. I will see if this makes any improvement or I may have to change rabbit food brand...
  6. J

Hi Jacks-Jane Thanks so much for your really comprehensive reply to my sticky bottom problem! Well my rabbits! The vet did check her teeth and they were fine. I have checked out all the links that you sent and I have been giving too many Burgess pellets. Probably the equivalent of 6 egg cups...
  7. J

Can anyone give me advice on a build up of poo round my rabbits bottom please. This started about 3 weeks ago where she had a big clump of dried poo round her bottom. I took her to the vets where she had all the fur shaved off round her bottom as it was literally caked on and she was given some...
  8. J

Vinyl, Laminate or Lino?

we have used lino for both out rabbit sheds - that was left over from our bathroom - its been great for our rabbits!!
  9. J

Bonding a quad - stalemate - PLEASE HELP

Hi there I have my two bonded Male / female buns in a 6 x 4 foot run indoors, on neutral territory to start the bonding process of hopefully getting them to a bonded quad. They have been in the run for a day and a half but not really interacting with each other and have dominated half the run...
  10. J

And so the bonding of the quad starts - take two!

Good idea!! Will try a big fruit box! Thanks! There has been very little interaction between the 2 pairs so far! Fingers crossed!
  11. J

And so the bonding of the quad starts - take two!

[/URL][/IMG]Taken 2 days off work, so got 4 days now with the weekend to get my 2 bonded female / male pairs bonded as a quad. So far it’s a stand off from each pair. As soon as I fathom out how to post photos on here I will put some pics on. Wish me luck!!! Have I give them too much space? It’s...
  12. J

Movable rabbit runs

I use this one I got from amazon which you can move on your own https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/814O53QPhXL._SX569_.jpg £40 plus postage 6 foot by 4 foot
  13. J

Cheap/DIY rabbit tunnel

I have used ‘flexible, perforated, land drainage pipe’ that I got from a local builders yard. I got an off cut for £5 - which is exactly the same as the one that runaround uses. My rabbits love it!
  14. J

Advice for bonding a quad

Loved reading your thread from bonding your quad! Thanks for sharing x
  15. J

Hi there - thanks so much for the advice. I think I am going to go with your method of putting them all together and then constantly watching them. Can I check what sort of size would you start with the bonding process to put the 4 of them in? I think I am going to need to book some leave from...
  16. J

Hi there, I have 2 bonded Male / female pairs which I want to have a go bonding into a quad. I did start a few months ago putting them in the bathroom (all 4 of them) for 20 mins at a time then I progressed to putting them in a run outside and a huge fight with all 4 of them broke out! So I have...
  17. J

And so it begins - trio vibes, please,

hi there - stressful isn’t it the whole bonding thing! I am going to have another go at bonding my 2 Male/female bonded pairs. What are you going to do with William now? How are the other 2 now getting on?
  18. J

Bonding Service - North West

Aww thanks so much! I will give her a try now. I have tried bonding my 2 pairs but found it too stressful - especially when a full on fight broke out! Thanks again
  19. J

Thanks I will give them a try
  20. J

Hi, does anyone know of any rabbit bonding services in the north west? In or around Manchester? Thanks
Back