• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Search results

1. R

Support Please (Bond Breaking)

Thanks both, I’m going to ring up today. They are fine this AM, no more fur and not chasing. Just messy! Ha, well hopefully the spay will sort out her poop as you go attitude as well. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  2. R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

Looking at it tonight - I think she is frisky. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

She is about a year and a half Tonibun. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

Thanks both! Catherine should be fine to be spayed, but they are boarding at the end of May so I wasn’t sure even if I could get her in quickly that she would be ok for then / that they would be back together. Following some full on humping (him on her, which she accepted, very graphic) and...
  6. R

In addition - she has just tried to hump him, definitely a battle of the wills going on. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. R

Hi All, Some of you may remember me, and my 2 Nethies, Nicholas & Catherine. Long time no post, but following bonding them they settled right in to married life and I moved house & jobs. We come to today. Their bond is breaking. He is neutered, she is not spayed (to be done post the end of...
  8. R

My Bunny Boarder - Ely/Cambridge

I have used Linda once on your recommendation DaphnePhoebe & she was great! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. R

When The Human Has Food...

HRH is good! Like HRH Petra he can be a little grumpy whatsit, & does not much like being picked up, but he does keep me entertained. Not been attacked by a rug recently but has discovered going up and down the stairs (it took him about a year to recover from being attacked by the stairs). He's...
  10. R

When The Human Has Food...

Emperor N says 'boomchicawawa' ☺[emoji177] Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  11. R

The Hay Experts - Hay Samplers

I hope someone with big hands [emoji847][emoji106]thanks JB, going really well! Tiring but good. Lots of travel. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. R

Thanks Demi. I use Hay & Straw for bulk Hay but I like the idea of small quantities of different hays to make toys, like the dandelion and marigold. I rotate between Ings & Meadow for bulk Hay to keep life interesting. Your description sounds perfectly what I'm looking for. Sent from my iPad...
  13. R

Great, thank you! You've persuaded me. It's the actual different hays I want, I have Readigrass so could ask them to switch it out. I have visions of toilet rolls hanging on string with taster hays in. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. R

Going really well thanks MM! Unfortunately still living at home, so no friends for the current buns yet, but I certainly hope to be in a new house by Autumn. Then 2 can become 4! How are you? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. R

Whisper and Dusty. Just had operations!

Happy & relaxed ☺ Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. R

Hi All, Has anyone bought the 4.99 Hay Sampler pack from the Hay Experts? I'm just wondering how much you get. I'm interested in it for making toys by stuffing loo rolls, egg boxes etc. just to make a change from our normal Ings/Meadow Hay. Thanks! Sorry not around a lot at the moment, the...
  17. R

Can I see pictures of your giant bunnies?

Alexandra is 6kg exactly. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. R

Can I see pictures of your giant bunnies?

Che (Fawn) & Alexandra (Blue) - Pure Conti's. Che has since passed away unfortunately, & Alexandra is now known as Scarface due to a significant cut on her nose, but she is doing really well. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. R

Peroni peri scoping

D'aww [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. R

Comfy...

I gots big butts & I cannot lie... Thanksfully I has a sofa. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back